Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scanning Junction Specters

YasharF

I have been trying to getting my codex completed with scans, and realized that I am missing some of the junction specters.  So, I went back to the junctions while having Helios, and it nicely scans the specters, however after taking down the specter, if I leave and go back to the ship, the codex doesn't show the specter that just got scanned.  I think the desired behavior should be that if the junction has already been unlocked, if the player scans the specter, takes down the specter, and then leaves, the codex ends up with the specter entry.

Thanks

Edited by YasharF

12 hours ago, Netzwerkfehler said:

might be a specter from earth shrine and not a rail specter

I already checked and got all of the silver groove specters.  These are the rail specters that need to be scanned.  They do get scanned when revisiting the junction but since the junction has already been unlocked, the scan result doesn't stick in the codex.

I tried again, and it is somewhat working.  More specifically, there seems to be a delay or lag for the codex getting populated.  So if I do junction A, and then do junction B, the specter for junction A does not appear in the codex after finishing junction A, but after I do the 2nd junction, junction B.  All the specters are now in my codex.

• 4 years later...
On 2017-03-15 at 4:16 AM, YasharF said:

do junction A, and then do junction B

So, I was looking around trying to find more information on this. It still seems to be an issue though. I can go to the venus junction after already completing it, and I don't get the scan for rhino's specter. I tried to follow this recommendation. Nothing seems to help.

• 1 year later...

Yup still a bug to this day. Tried scanning multiple specters across multiple junctions and none of them show up in the codex even after successfully scanning and leaving.

The only thing that seems to work is doing it for the first time on steel path, then scanning and then leaving. However, if someone has already finished the junctions on steel path its the same problem re-doing a completed junction doesn't give the scan. 

The reason for this as far as I can tell is re-doing an already completed junction removes all mission rewards upon completing again (removes affinity gained, drops, SCANS, etc.)