Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jordas Verdict (Im Discouraged)

(PSN)SmallOh5

I've been playing for a year and only last weekend I did my very first LOR.

There is no "learning curve" for any trial. You either know what you are doing or you will get a barrage of insults and salty tease because you are a "noob" (no matter what MR you have). NO ONE EVER GAVE INSTRUCTIONS (all text, no mikes). I had a lot of bad experiences trying to do it, which as left me discouraged and frustrated, to the point that it is not fun nor rewarding (I use Lens instead of Arcanes)... Even thinking of trying to do another is hard for me just because of all the hate.

My Clan has done all trials, but no one wants to "babysit" the new guy. The only way I did LOR was because I learned everything I could on Youtube and then got picked up from a newbie team to a pro team... But even so, there was problems.

DE shouldn't expect players to carry (or teach) other players. THEY should have a tutorial and a "free SOLO run" to test and explain the dinamics of EVERY TRIAL to players. Most of the things (handicaps) in trials don't even appear in regular missions, and Lotus doesn't even help.

...doing Raids feels like going (back) to school. Who the hell wants that?

On 18 de março de 2017 at 3:03 PM, Eminem2420 said:

I have felt very discouraged about both raids. I don't have any friends to teach me. I'm MR 22 and I have done everything else in the game but the raids. Nobody is willing to teach me. :(

And unfortunatelly nobody ever will... All advice I ever got was: "youtube". Ence, this is probably the best video I found out there, hope it helps: https://youtu.be/9kGzwJAGiBE

Also, I started a discution of how this could change to help players that never done them get better into them, and how it could also benefit players who already know how... If you want to take a look, your input/feedback would be apreciated: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/774350-raids-are-divisive-instead-of-inclusive/

Edited by (PS4)leonidasx666