Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ether Daggers

Nephalem_

Question

So a while back I sold the ether dagger bp and now that i know it was a one time thing, is there any chance i would be able to get it back? I mean like if i send in a report ticket will i be able to get it back? Kinda want the mastery/to keep the weapon. Im a collector as I'm sure many of you are too ;)

15 answers to this question

THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED!!! Thankfully support got me the BP back after it being sold so long ago. This was due to me not even have built the weapon therefore 0 mastery. They simply added the bp to my account so i can build it. If you guys ever see [DE] Saki, please, show him some love. He was insanely fast about it too. Actually took him about 15 minutes. No joke. I was at school, typed up the report, did part of my assignment, looked down at my phone and saw the email with the reply. Enormous amounts of respect for Saki. GG support, will always back you up if someone is talking poorly towards you.

22 minutes ago, DemonicAngel7 said:

So a while back I sold the ether dagger bp and now that i know it was a one time thing, is there any chance i would be able to get it back? I mean like if i send in a report ticket will i be able to get it back? Kinda want the mastery/to keep the weapon. Im a collector as I'm sure many of you are too ;)

[DE]`s support is often very helpful when it comes to lost/sold items. Try sending them a ticket, im sure they can help depending on how long its been?

5 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

[DE]`s support is often very helpful when it comes to lost/sold items. Try sending them a ticket, im sure they can help depending on how long its been?

Haha a long time honestly. Sold the BP probably right as I got it or something. Honestly can't remember :D I sent a ticket tho and apologized for making them read another Ether Dagger support ticket :) 

5 minutes ago, OMercenario said:

If you sold it its your own fault if you ask support they will not give it back, you would just waste their time reading the ticket.

I've read otherwise on the forum. If it's sold for plat, then they won't help. I'm pretty positive you can't trade this bp for plat, so there's a chance they might.

12 minutes ago, OMercenario said:

If you sold it its your own fault if you ask support they will not give it back, you would just waste their time reading the ticket.

Actually,  yes they do help you. Within 24 or 48 hours of making a simple mistake (forgot which time) I bougjt a weapon I didn't want to with plat and they refunded me 

They have logs up to a month back. Just cross your fingers since they at times do decide to ignore such requests for others and then you get contacted in a month with a:

"Sorry we can't do that for you. We only have information for the past 3 weeks."

It has happened several times to people start to complain on the forums.

23 minutes ago, MaximumGam1ng said:

I thought ether daggers BP were buyable from the market.

According to the Wiki the BP for Ether Daggers is a reward for finishing a quest.  There are posts like this one in the comments for Ether Daggers.  You're probably thinking of weapons that are similar like Dual Ether or Ether Sword.

You can only get the BP from "Stolen Dreams" quest as a reward and you can only do "Stolen Dreams" once.

I sold mine like over a year ago thinking it was the "Dual Ether" swords (both icons for the items look so similar) which at the time I already had so I sold them.  In January I noticed in my codex that I didn't have the daggers, did some googling and found out what they are.  I submitted a ticket explaining my situation, 21 days later got a reply and my Ether Daggers Blueprint.

Also FYI for everyone 

8 hours ago, OMercenario said:

Well I got it back so it seems to me that you are in the wrong this time bud :)

On 15.3.2017 at 5:56 AM, DemonicAngel7 said:

THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED!!! Thankfully support got me the BP back after it being sold so long ago. This was due to me not even have built the weapon therefore 0 mastery. They simply added the bp to my account so i can build it. If you guys ever see [DE] Saki, please, show him some love. He was insanely fast about it too. Actually took him about 15 minutes. No joke. I was at school, typed up the report, did part of my assignment, looked down at my phone and saw the email with the reply. Enormous amounts of respect for Saki. GG support, will always back you up if someone is talking poorly towards you.

I must agree. [DE] Saki is such a nice guy :)

I got them back too.