The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

'material Scavenger'

RegularGamer

Well as much as i like this idea you must know that this is impossible.

A material scavenger artifact like that would only be available "if" the amount you pick up is maximum increased by 0.5 (i.e a silver artifact for scavenging circuits will give you a 0.5 increase pick up amount but a gold artifact card for rubedo will give you a 0.2 maximum pick up count "some materials are very easy to gather and for those that are not well lets just say a little more effort to gather them wont hurt anybody".)

and for the one who is using it only, not forget  to mention that there must be multiple artifacts, for each material separately not only one for all.

It's a nice idea i won't deny it, but the game has been balanced extremely well as far it concerns the material gathering

there are missions that will give you so many resources you won't even believe it, all you need to do is to farm a little more.

As for the Dojo room costs which is the only realy expensive thing in game i believe you already know that 65.000 salvage is nothing

a few runs at Io or Callisto at Jupiter and you will have that much and more especialy if you go with a 4 tenno group.

Nice idea not sure if it will happen tho.

Edited by 3th3ndil