Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Back right orbiter room.

imoneoldfart

I do not know if DE has any planned use for the room on the back right as of now, but I would like to see it one day open up to reveal cryopods holding all of our warframes that are not being used at the moment. The door opens and you see pillers with pods on them, in sets of 2, scattered about the room. The change frame, you have to walk up to one and actiate it. Yes this would be less convient but would make more sense than them just dissapearing when we change to a new one, they go sit in a pod until they are needed.

best bet... it'll likely go down, (the orbiter is much bigger than anybody expects)

i bet there is things like:

- a landing bay

-an armory

-storage

-reasearch

-ect

there is a lot of potential in the ship... hopefully they don't mess it up by making it just another room

2 minutes ago, LuckyCharm said:

I always just assumed it was the airlock to my lissets landing bay. I mean.. gotta park it somewhere

You do know that the top part of the Orbiter (where Navigation, the Codex and the Market are located) is the Liset right?
That's the part of the ship that detaches from the Orbiter when we go on missions.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

3 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

You do know that the top part of the Orbiter (where Navigation, the Codex and the Market are located) is the Liset right?
That's the part of the ship that detaches from the Orbiter when we go on missions.

I didnt. Given that that part in no way resembles a scimitar or mantis or the other lander when you use one of those. So i assumed it was a different part of the orbiter

3 hours ago, maj.death said:

The unopened room probably leads to the rest of the orbiters floors and a whole lot of storage. Orbiter ain't exactly small and having one floor would be odd.

We do need a place to store the 900k nanospores we got from the event after all.;

5 hours ago, Tora_MC said:

Warframes aren`t stored in cryopods i mean if you look at the cryopods in the defense missions there is a Tenno not a Warframe inside

Those aren't Tenno, they're just normal hostages

Edited by Kai_Shiba

6 hours ago, Tora_MC said:

Warframes aren`t stored in cryopods i mean if you look at the cryopods in the defense missions there is a Tenno not a Warframe inside

Its been awhile but, doesn't your warframe drop from a crypod during the tutorial?

44 minutes ago, Volinus7 said:

It's the room used to connect between players so you can brag your decorating talent.

Eventually, anyway. Steve did mention in a Devstream (I don't remember which one) that eventually moving from Orbiter to Orbiter was going to be a thing. 

14 hours ago, Tora_MC said:

Those operatives have always been in the cryopods.  DE has mentioned a few times those operatives are simply place holders that haven't ever been updated and are actually meant to be the warframes within them, as seen within the tutorial.

I'd say they just get overlooked (or low priority) on replacing them as DE likely wants some random nature so we don't see the same frame every time in them.