Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Round 8 Deadline: March 28th

[DE]Taylor

Hey Tenno,

It’s that time again! We want to take your amazing designs and put them in-game. Make sure you get your submissions in by Tuesday, March 28th for them to be considered for Round 8! 

Whether you’re a veteran or a new creator, here are some things to do before the deadline:

• Ensure your preview image tints match your submitted tints.
  • Review our Basic Art Guide for the nth time.
  • Compare your piece to existing TennoGen and in-game items to see how well it fits with the Warframe aesthetic. 
  • Double-check your triangle counts.

Looking forward to seeing all your creations! Feel free to leave any questions you have below. :community:

Best,
[DE]Taylor

3 hours ago, Genitive said:

Just make a mod that gives the Miter a healing ability, so we can shoot pizzas at the other Tenno. Everyone's happy.

A grineer weapon with a team support ability?
1 - does that even fit the lore of the grineer?
2 - However if there where a tenno weapon that does that it would not only be OP but very useful in not only sorties but all mission types.
3 - I don't think DE is ready to start adding passive abilities to all weapons.
4 - Passive abilities need to be added to tenno weapons. It is a logical progression of weapon styles and lore.

6 hours ago, -Akeva-Banshee- said:

A grineer weapon with a team support ability?
1 - does that even fit the lore of the grineer?
2 - However if there where a tenno weapon that does that it would not only be OP but very useful in not only sorties but all mission types.
3 - I don't think DE is ready to start adding passive abilities to all weapons.
4 - Passive abilities need to be added to tenno weapons. It is a logical progression of weapon styles and lore.

Huh? I suggested a healing pizza gun. I wasn't being serious...

On 16/03/2017 at 8:09 AM, [DE]Taylor said:
  • Compare your piece to existing TennoGen and in-game items to see how well it fits with the Warframe aesthetic. 

Including those aesthetics of a butterfly that's fallen through a rosebush or the tennis ball studded fruit fly....

So I have a killer alt helm concept, however I haven't the means or the talent to put my 2D, black and white, pencil drawn concept into the 3D virtual space. I know everyone would love this concept, so I thought to reach out to the big-time designers who get mentioned on the streams, but no luck. Any ideas guys? Please help!

11 hours ago, Aldisun said:

I apologize if this has been answered elsewhere, but when will we find out what has been approved?

They usually announce the winners on the YouTube /Twitch devstream. Give them a couple of days, it's a big task to get that stuff ready

Edited by HelloDel