Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed Check Info

(PSN)xXGravebornXx

I am experiencing an issue, I have a ticket open but its taking forever. I'm on PS4, I was in the dojo and got booted and cant log in now, says "failed login check info", and on the app it says "failed login check credentials".... Anyone know what I can do? I've restarted routers and PS4, reinstalled and cleared cache, contacted PSN support and they couldn't help either..... Any Ideas?

3 Days later this issue fixed itself after I downloaded another game. No help from support besides normal resets.... same with psn help....none....

Edited by (PS4)xXGravebornXx

• 2 weeks later...

Totally Microsoft's issue.

Original:

Hello! So I was approached the other day  in Region Chat by  a certain Tenno who was facing issues of being kicked out of any match or missions.

Other Solution that fixed it was : Enabled Public "WarFrame" and "The Evolution Engine" in your "Allow a Program through Window FireWall". 

Side Note: This might not work for XBOX, but this is either Microsoft or DE's issue. 

BTW: Pacific IW is tradable, so if you can find some one who doesn't want to rip you off, they trade you the BP. Minus the salt.

Totally Microsoft's issue.

Original:

Hello! So I was approached the other day  in Region Chat by  a certain Tenno who was facing issues of being kicked out of any match or missions.

Other Solution that fixed it was : Enabled Public "WarFrame" and "The Evolution Engine" in your "Allow a Program through Window FireWall". 

Side Note: This might not work for XBOX, but this is either Microsoft or DE's issue. 

BTW: Pacific IW is tradable, so if you can find some one who doesn't want to rip you off, they trade you the BP. Minus the salt.