[DE]Rebecca

Clan Caps Coming.

Crap! I gotta get 5k circuits for the last episode of Mak Gohae builds a dojo solo with the old system!

• Upvote 15

Looks good. Looking forward to it!

Also, I hate to be nitpicky, but the name GRANDEST HALL just seems odd. If you have the grand hall, I don't think you can have something be more grand than something already described as grand. I don't know, I'm insane.

I will second that.. Grandest hall? c'mon please replace it with something better.

• Upvote 20

I will second that.. Grandest hall? c'mon please replace it with something better.

I will pass that along!

• Upvote 47

Are resources for dojo parts going to be scaled based on clan size?  My clan of 6 is having difficulty making any dojo progress due to incredibly high resource requirements.

• Upvote 13

So what exactly are these "halls"?

Are they similar to dojos?

Are they an actual physical structure or just a status a clan can have?

I'm a little worried since I'm in one of the larger clans and we will have to splinter apart.

• Upvote 2

Star Hall?

Assembly Hall?

Noble Hall?

Splendid Hall?

Arsenio Hall? http://www.arseniohall.com/

Edited by Kalenath
  • Upvote 25

Tenno,

Clan Caps are coming (likely today). Clan restructuring and Alliances will be coming in the weeks to follow, stay tuned for word on this.

What does today’s Clan Cap mean for you?

If you are in a clan of 1 to 1000 people, your clan will fit into one of the following tiers based on its size:

Ghost Clan: up to 10 members.

Shadow Clan: up to 30 members.

Storm Clan: up to 100 members.

Mountain Clan: up to 300 members.

Moon Clan: up to 1000 members.

Clans advance by building "Halls". First a Great Hall, then a Greater Hall, Grand Hall, Grandest Hall. If you're in the Mountain Clan (Tier 4), you still need to build all the "lesser Halls" before building the Grandest Hall to get to Moon Clan tier.

If you are in a clan of 1000 people or more:

Currently, you are technically in a "Moon Clan". Recruitment will be closed until the splits happen to form new branches of your Alliance. You have a limited time left to recruit before the Clan Cap goes live. Use it wisely.

Great news ! Thanks again for listening to your community and making two additional tiers : )

Edited by FunkDoctaSpock
  • Upvote 8

Well S#&$.

The alliance system isn't there and you want us to split? Seriously, this is #*($%%@ up.

Edited by Gryphticon
  • Upvote 4

Will these "possible today" update bring the new clan dojo resource requirements?

Anyway, awesome work.

Regards

Endrance

• Upvote 4

Forcing this clan cap before giving us the tools to properly manage and prune inactives is a terrible mistake on DE's part. We have clan lists that jump and select players at random, no way to see when people last logged on, and no way to let people know they were kicked for inactivity.

This needs to be postponed until clan management features are properly implemented.

• Upvote 43

My clan has the Greathall.. what tier would we fit in then with 15 folks?  I assume Greathall is for Ghost to go to shadow mhm?

• Upvote 6

Well S#&$.

The alliance system isn't there and you want us to split? Seriously, this is #*($%%@ up.

Recuitment will be closed. No one can join you but NO SPLITTING UP yet. did you read the whole post?  You are locked in members after this but no need for splitting up yet afaik that will happen when the alliance system comes out.

Edited by Marabunta5
  • Upvote 11

My clan has the Greathall.. what tier would we fit in then with 15 folks?  I assume Greathall is for Ghost to go to shadow mhm?

If you have more than 10 members, you are a Shadow Clan

• Upvote 1