[DE]Rebecca

Clan Caps Coming.

I am still not sure about the cost scaling. DE is being very quite about how that works and which rooms/parts are impacted.

This still seems like system ripe for abuse, especially with alliances down the road. I could very easily see a Twin-Alliance structure where by people slosh between two different clans as rooms need to be built, or just the good old Boot'm out.

I still wonder if making rooms themselves Ranked/Tiered would help there. Each Tier of the room costs the "scale" difference. If a clan moves up a Tier all rooms that aren't of the right Tier yet get locked down until they are upgraded to the right tier. This would seem to make Clan growth more predictable and less open to abuse.

I hope your right and we dont have to became larger clan by building stuff.

As far as I know in the comming weeks they will give us a chance and possibly encurage us to destroy our rooms in the dojo and start a new. All resources for the rooms will be transfered to a clan vault (that includes the platinum that we used to speed up the rooms). From the vault we will be able to draw those resources again to build new rooms. In addition if we builded lots of rooms some clans will get speed build vauchers. If not we will just have to build them up again the traditional way. That will be needed both because of the changes in the clans capacity and because of the new dojo system which will be more acurate on placing the rooms. In other words we will probably be asked to destroy our rooms and rebuild them with possible benefit upon reconstruction thanks to the new clan capacity system. :) That way we may even recover some of the resources we put in those rooms as an extra because of the lowered requirements and use it for 1-2 more rooms. :) Still you cannot use those resources out of the dojo they are strictly for building that includes the platinum used before for speeding up the building process.

Edited by RazulDarkwood

Just use the Clan tier names for the hall name, makes live so much easier on everyone.

But i find it some what annoying i need to build a hall for my clan, halls should be given on there current members list.

Ghost Clan: up to 10 members. --> Chost Hall

Shadow Clan: up to 30 members. --> Shadow Hall

Storm Clan: up to 100 members. --> Storm Hall

Mountain Clan: up to 300 members. --> Mountain Hall

Moon Clan: up to 1000 members. --> Moon Hall

Edited by GrandMasterV
  • Upvote 9

Thank you for adding more tiers. Three tiers were just not enough.

The tiers look more reasonable for leaderboards, however I still think clans in the lower part of the 301-1000 tier will struggle. If this is your final choice, so be it. However, please consider adding a tier that's around the middle of the Moon Clan. You could always use the hall names that were posted by others.

Edited by UltimaHiryuu
  • Upvote 4

Thank you for adding more tiers. Three tiers were just not enough.

The tiers look more reasonable for leaderboards, however I still think clans in the lower part of the 301-1000 tier will struggle. If this is your final choice, so be it. However, please consider adding a tier that's around the middle of the Moon Clan. You could always use the hall names that were posted by others.

I agree how about Sea Clan to be added there. :)

• Upvote 2

Might consider instead of "Great Hall, Greater Hall, etc" to go by "Shadow Hall, Storm Hall, etc" ?

If the Naming of each tier of Clan is listed clearly, it should be pretty easy to know which Hall you need to build to become that tier of Clan, I think.

Definitely this. It makes sense and it's simple. No need to look up random synonyms for "awesome" or "great" and just throw those in there.

• Upvote 4

BROFRAME is bestframe.

Anyway, for "Grandest hall" naming I'll cast my vote for... MOON ROOM. It could even have a starry/moon ceiling. Kinda like that one hall in hogwarts.

Ooh ooh! And the mountain hall could have goats!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for making me lose it and almost spew coffee out my nose because of your Arsenio Hall suggestion! 

On a more serious note/suggestion:

Ghost Clan: Spectral Hall

Shadow Clan: Dark Hall

Storm Clan: Thunderous Hall  (Thundering?)

Mountain Clan: Metamorphic Hall  (Kinda meh on this one...)

Moon Clan: Luminous Hall

This way the halls relate to clan size/name and aren't so generic!  Let me know what you guys think!

Instead of Thunderous, how about Tempest hall?

• Upvote 3

i hope actual clan management tools arent too far behind. with a cap in place we will need things like activity stats to track who is active or not.

still, looking forward to a more balanced game with many active clans. rather than a few mega ones.

• Upvote 3

QQ, what if you are in a Ghost clan and you simply want to make a Greater Hall. if you build it and get to tier 2 with only 5 members, aren't you simply shooting yourselves in the foot?

• Upvote 2

Excellent news! Been looking forward to this for a long time. Can't wait to see the changes in-game.

If we are at 500 now, but would rather be in the 300 range for competitions, do we need to kick people now, or can we bump ourselves down later? Or will the brackets track member count only and not clan type? 

I will second that.. Grandest hall? c'mon please replace it with something better.

Supreme Hall? Maybe not the best but probably better then Grandest Hall.

• Upvote 1

Steve says "within hours".  It's now after 8:00 PM at Warframe World Hedquarters.  My fingers are starting to bleed from checking URLs and firing and refiring up the client. I NEED this update.  Where is it?  C'mon, people, don't leave us hanging here.....  Dojo me, baby!!

I agree, but at the same time, my clan is now having to decide on some massive logistical changes that have to be made before this update hits or we may be stuck in a higher tier we dont want... 

So I appreciate the time, while also wanting the update noaw! ;-) 

Supreme Hall? Maybe not the best but probably better then Grandest Hall.

Maybe keeping with the whole ninja-feel it could be something different like a Grand Shrine instead of yet another Hall or something.

• Upvote 1

Looks good. Looking forward to it!

Also, I hate to be nitpicky, but the name GRANDEST HALL just seems odd. If you have the grand hall, I don't think you can have something be more grand than something already described as grand. I don't know, I'm insane.

Perhaps rename Clan hall