Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane celestia Syandana

THRAX

76dWCwR.jpg

Arcane celestia Syandana
If don't complete a conclave mission, the fires go off. 
It's a terrible atrocity for people don't want to fight. 
Everyday fight for the novice is too painful. 

There are many newbie slayer. 
It's really hard to win. 
Lots of newbie give up. 
This fight is not fair to beginners. 
Should we suffer for fire? 
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Celestia_Syandana 
Please read other people opinions. 
I wish the lights would turn on permanently. 

A long time ago, very difficult to get Elytron parts. 
Lots of people were suffering for arkwing mission and low drop late. 
so many users gave up due to a lot of pain 
But now, We can easily find them at dojo. 
I don't want to suffer from the game. 
why suffering from just fire? I'm conclave newbie. 
but, I endured the pain for a long time to get this syandana 
I don't want to suffer anymore. please help me

P.s I'm sorry for my poor English.

While it sucks that such a cool syandana is locked behind conclave, isn't it cool that such a cool syandana is locked behind conclave? It may suck to those of us who suck, but for the conclave die hards, this is really the only badge of honor they get, so shouldn't they get a little something that makes people go, "Hey, that's cool!"? 

I would love if they unlocked it to be once to light it, but I totally love that they haven't even if it means I'll never really get to enjoy it myself :P

• Like 1

I am a big fan of Pyra Syandana and when I first saw this I really liked it a lot. Have almost every other syndana in the game (except thorac and those tennogen, even though I like a couple of them and have them in mind for future purchase) but almost all the time I am playing with Pyra which was the very first one I ever bought. I am not that big fan of conclave even though I 've played some and gained up to three ranks if I remember right, but I was planning to focus a little bit more into conclave in order to acquire that beauty Celestia Syandana and then I saw that it is not always lit up and I have to play more conclave everyday/week to keep it lit. That's it, stopped playing conclave and never bothered with it again. Removed it from my wishlist and never bothered with it again. It would be nice to add it to my collection and on my warframes if it was constantly lit up but now I find it kind of pointless to even acquire it at the first place.

Please DE... please... :-)

Edited by (PS4)Nek_Food

it is conclave syadana, it is rewards those that play conclave and practice their skill. i mean really? the only thing in WF that actualy requires skill, has to give same reward to those that has just started?    Accept that  for somethings you have to work and practice, not everything will be given with a spoon.

Edited by --Q--Savokki

45 minutes ago, pigfard said:

It doesn't matter to conclave addicter

I'm not addict to Conclave, sometimes I don't play it for days. Conclave is a breather from the usual pve grind.

Celestia is meant for those who value the Conclave and practice with some regularity. It is not meant to be a one time thing, but rather an endless journey. Eventually you won't need to worry about lighting up the flames, because you will do it passively.

In fact, I would like the SixSynds to get new, more elaborate syadannas, that require daily mission completion to display their full beauty.

The biggest problem is that there are a lot of newbie slayers. 
They have a superiority complex. as like u.
and they are ruining conclave.
The slayers slaughtered the almost player.
Games is exist to enjoy. Do I have to force a fight?
Do I have to fight them every day because of just fire?
please think about elytron.  
Don't be greedy. hopefully u'll get better soon.

3 hours ago, --Q--Savokki said:

it is conclave syadana, it is rewards those that play conclave and practice their skill. i mean really? the only thing in WF that actualy requires skill, has to give same reward to those that has just started?    Accept that  for somethings you have to work and practice, not everything will be given with a spoon.

It's not obtainable until you maxed all conclave ranks and spent all your points to it, so it's not something you are given with a spoon. Someone has to play a lot to actually have the rank and the conclave/syndicate points to acquire it, so I find it unnecessary after that you have to play more/over and over again just to make it shine. It's like the syndicates syandanas, you rank up and buy them and they work all the time, you don't have to play any syndicate alerts or anything to have them shine (those that have a shine I mean almost all to be exact). So, why this syandana has to make you play again and again something you really don't like just to make it lit up its beams? Perhaps, I will play in the future just to max my conclave rank and buy this syandana, but I would like to wear it on my warframes too but I don't think so (as long the requirements to have it always lit up stay the same). 

6 hours ago, pigfard said:

76dWCwR.jpg

Arcane celestia Syandana
If don't complete a conclave mission, the fires go off. 
It's a terrible atrocity for people don't want to fight. 
Everyday fight for the novice is too painful. 

There are many newbie slayer. 
It's really hard to win. 
Lots of newbie give up. 
This fight is not fair to beginners. 

The celestia syandana is a reward from Teshin to typhoons, even when I know the syndicate rank system doesn't work as a skill measure, players getting celestia should get a good amount of experience in their road to get it, which should at least be enough to stand your grounds against regular skill leveled players. If you rushed your way to get it by whatever means to optimize your standing gain and didn't learn anything (not even to at least read item's description before buying) it's none of our business.

5 hours ago, Elyann said:

There aren't many people playing conclave either, I usually struggle a lot to get my dailies done due to the lack of partecipants...

what region are you playing in? What's your ping limiter setting? What times of the day are yiu trying to play? Ae you can see, there is a lot of possible reasons why you're not finding conclave matches (we need a server browser anyways)

1 hour ago, (PS4)Nek_Food said:

why this syandana has to make you play again and again something you really don't like just to make it lit up its beams?

Because it's a reward to conclave players for playing regularly, it's supposed to make pvp players stand out from the rest by showing daily/weekly progress while promoting the conclave when worn out of it. You're not forced to get it, let alone to make it shine,  and if what's bothering you is the upkeep there's a lot of syandanas that require no upkeep in pve (as a PS4 player you could even get some of the gorgeous tennogen ones for plat) so do it like everyone else: suck it up and stick with the upkeep or let it stay in your inventory as a trophy while wearing any other syandana.

The only way I'd like the upkeep to be removed, is if DE suddenly made a single tail start shining each 5-10K conclave kills instead, so it actually shows dedication from it's owner instead of allowing those "peaceful challenge farming lobbies" to get the same rewards as those who enjoy pvp and I'm sure said lobbies would become "kill farms" instead while people will come crying "the grind for celestia is too much"  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh great, another one of these threads.

On 2/19/2017 at 1:02 AM, SevenLetterKWord said:

Firstly, all syndicate syandanas require some syndicate-themed upkeep to maintain full cosmetic effect.
The Celestia Syandana is no different in this regard, except that it might take more brain cells to complete a handful of Conclave challenges than to walk over a pile of credits.

The Celesia Syandana is a symbol of activity in Conclave.
It is entirely optional; you are not obligated to wear it, and you are not obligated to light the flames if you do.

Also, what's with all this ridiculous exaggeration?

15 hours ago, pigfard said:

It's a terrible atrocity

"A terrible atrocity"?
The fact that you must play Conclave to light up your Conclave syandana is "a terrible atrocity"?
I wonder then, what colorful language might you have to describe the Armenian Genocide? The Rape of Nanjing? Any actual terrible atrocities?

15 hours ago, pigfard said:

suffer
suffering
a lot of pain
I don't want to suffer
suffering
I endured the pain for a long time
I don't want to suffer anymore.

Alright man, it sounds like you need more help than Warframe can give you.

Telos Boltace are not really overpowered if you have functioning fingers to move/distance yourself (honestly just shooting them in the face while they're spinning towards you works too) but that's another topic.

Everybody wants to enjoy it. farm challenges and then piss off.

Do u think is that wrong?

if you want to have a fully lit syandana, you need to put the work in, if you don't want to put the work in, you'll just have to live with an unlit syandana or you know.. use the many others that can be bought with plat/$

It's a cosmetic. The "suffering" is all on you for forcing yourself to do something you never wanted to do in the first place. If you're only here for the syandana, you hardly have much right to complain, because chances are, you probably don't want to try and/or improve - after all it's only the cosmetic you're after.

If I don't feel like playing pvp, I don't, and I use other syandanas instead.. it's seriously not that big of a deal.

Edited by -Jackson

-snip-

This is a prime example of valuable feedback and an amazing way to make DE hear your claims.

Now seriously, if you've got a complaint against Telos Boltace you're free to do it in another thread dedicated to it so we can discuss it without derailing a thread about something else; and if you know something about any of our family members, feel free to keep it to yourself instead of making it public on these forums so the discussion can stay on a civil way. 

PS: and please refrain from name calling too, doing it will only make the thread go downhill and increase it's chances to get a shiny lock.

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed quoted comment (and link to author) for CoC violation

Telos boltace op is not my point

The important is they fill own greed.

Many people want celestia Syandana.

but, It's too hard to win every day.

Is it bad to have fire without fighting?

I wish  Everyone have more this syandana, and  enjoy it comfortably.

Edited by pigfard

In general almost newbie don't use forum. 
And don't see the debate on the conclaive
On the other hand long time player is many used time for forum
They are already the privileged class.

Who would side with newbie?
It can not be a fair discussion. 

I won't write anymore. bye

23 hours ago, -Stormdragon said:

The celestia syandana is a reward from Teshin to typhoons, even when I know the syndicate rank system doesn't work as a skill measure, players getting celestia should get a good amount of experience in their road to get it, which should at least be enough to stand your grounds against regular skill leveled players. If you rushed your way to get it by whatever means to optimize your standing gain and didn't learn anything (not even to at least read item's description before buying) it's none of our business.

what region are you playing in? What's your ping limiter setting? What times of the day are yiu trying to play? Ae you can see, there is a lot of possible reasons why you're not finding conclave matches (we need a server browser anyways)

Because it's a reward to conclave players for playing regularly, it's supposed to make pvp players stand out from the rest by showing daily/weekly progress while promoting the conclave when worn out of it. You're not forced to get it, let alone to make it shine,  and if what's bothering you is the upkeep there's a lot of syandanas that require no upkeep in pve (as a PS4 player you could even get some of the gorgeous tennogen ones for plat) so do it like everyone else: suck it up and stick with the upkeep or let it stay in your inventory as a trophy while wearing any other syandana.

The only way I'd like the upkeep to be removed, is if DE suddenly made a single tail start shining each 5-10K conclave kills instead, so it actually shows dedication from it's owner instead of allowing those "peaceful challenge farming lobbies" to get the same rewards as those who enjoy pvp and I'm sure said lobbies would become "kill farms" instead while people will come crying "the grind for celestia is too much"  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

generally EU , I switch to NA when my friends are online since they are from the US .
 I usually try to play in the afternoon ( 15:00 - 23:00 ~ ) but I can be online all day long during the weekend, I have no ping limit...I know how the game works and how conclave works, been playing Warframe for many years...it's simply a pain to find people willing to queue for conclave these days, guess not everyone likes it ?

On 3/16/2017 at 3:31 AM, pigfard said:

I'm conclave newbie. 

If you own a Celestia Syandana, you can't call yourself a newbie. It's like claiming you're in the poverty class while driving around a brand new Lamborghini. 

On 3/16/2017 at 3:31 AM, pigfard said:

A long time ago, very difficult to get Elytron parts. 
Lots of people were suffering for arkwing mission and low drop late. 
so many users gave up due to a lot of pain 
But now, We can easily find them at dojo. 

How does this even relate?

Archwing parts were heavily reliant on luck to get the parts, which in some cases made it impossible for players to earn the parts.

With the Celestia Syandana, you have control over whether or not your flames are lit. If you somehow can't manage to clear 4 challenges out of the 8 daily and 3 weekly challenges, you probably shouldn't have bought it in the first place.

On 3/16/2017 at 6:32 AM, pigfard said:

Games is exist to enjoy. Do I have to force a fight?

If you don't enjoy fighting, then don't fight. It's that simple.

On 3/16/2017 at 10:52 PM, pigfard said:

Is it bad to have fire without fighting?

I wish  Everyone have more this syandana,

Is it bad to have money without working?

I wish everyone was rich.

But then that would cause inflation and the value of money would plummet.

Do you want the Celestia Syandana to feel like a Zimbabwe Dollar?

18 hours ago, Elyann said:

generally EU , I switch to NA when my friends are online since they are from the US .
 I usually try to play in the afternoon ( 15:00 - 23:00 ~ ) but I can be online all day long during the weekend, I have no ping limit...I know how the game works and how conclave works, been playing Warframe for many years...it's simply a pain to find people willing to queue for conclave these days, guess not everyone likes it ?

Here's a thread with info that can be used as reference to know what are the active times of conclave in NA for when you switch zones. I'd like being able to give exact info, but as a South America player and since I don't know your timezone, you'll have to do those conversions by yourself. Btw, NA is usually more active in FFA, while iirc, EU has more activity in TDM than on other modes.