Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strange Host Migration

Zankaizar

Hello, all!

So my girlfriend and I have been playing Warframe for a long time now and after her OS downgrade (she downgraded from Win10 to Win7), the connection in our games seem to fluctuate. After a few minutes into the mission, she gets a host migration. At best, we would try playing two missions or three before she would get that same message. If I host a party where we have our friends with us, she still gets the same result where the host migration happens a few minutes into the mission.

When her laptop was still Win10, she wouldn't encounter such a problem and when she does, she receives the host migration message. When her host migration happens now, however, she receives a black screen and a considerable amount of lag before she reconnects to the mission but finds herself without a party.

Is there something that we did wrong? Does the OS downgrade have anything to do with it? Is it our net connection? If anyone wants to know why she downgraded in the first place, she prefers Win7 over Win10.

What we tried so far:

1. Changing the NAT thingy in the options.

2. Forwarding the ports. (though I don't know if we did this correctly)

3. Disabling everything (except for the download options) in the launcher.

I look forward to what everyone here has to say. Please be patient with me. I'm not very knowledgeable with technical stuff. :D