Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #157: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

W0bYla5.jpg

Rebecca and Megan are back from PAX East and ready to continue the hunt for Banshee Prime! With Syndicate Standing in hand, will their hard earned space cabbages bestow them with precious Prime Parts? Tune in to join the fun!

PLUS, we’ve got more amazing Fan Art, Fan Concept of the week, 3x 1000 Platinum prizes and another Banshee Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer- don’t miss your chance!

See you here tonight, March 16th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

W0bYla5.jpg

Rebecca and Megan are back from PAX East and ready to continue the hunt for Banshee Prime! With Syndicate Standing in hand, will their hard earned space cabbages bestow them with precious Prime Parts? Tune in to join the fun!

PLUS, we’ve got more amazing Fan Art, Fan Concept of the week, 3x 1000 Platinum prizes and another Banshee Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer- don’t miss your chance!

That Grad ... Power by warframe

30 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

W0bYla5.jpg

15 minutes ago, yannick_545 said:

pc member

5 minutes ago, kalenchoe said:

Pc

11 minutes ago, (PS4)anelloantony7 said:

Psn member

Why are you stating your platform here?  The drawings occur in twitch not here.

To future players who post here: in order to be eligible for the plat prize, you only need a twitch account and to follow the official Warframe channel in the OP. Your username is entered in the drawing only if you're watching. 

Posting your platform here doesn't count.

For Reb and Megan, I'll be there tonight. I need my weekly art fix.

2 minutes ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

Does logging in through Facebook/Google+ work too?

As far as I know, you need to be logged into twitch, whether you did that through Google or Facebook I can't confirm for sure.

Edited by CrazyCortex