Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Black and White Polychrome Pigments

Nameless_Nate

So I noticed that the color selection for the dojo does not include any blacks, whites, or greys amongst it's pigments. If I may ask, when the Clan rework comes along, can you add some of those pigments to the Polychrome? I don't mind farming for more resources for their research.

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/03/2017 at 6:21 PM, Shreiko said:

I would very much prefer for the pigment system to be obliterated. It's a rather obtuse and limiting approach towards clan customisation.

After the farming it took, it would be a great slap in the face though.

I would however love to have the color black in the dojo. For the Black and Red dream combo.

19 hours ago, ---RV---Maniac said:

After the farming it took, it would be a great slap in the face though.

I would however love to have the color black in the dojo. For the Black and Red dream combo.

I would swallow my pride and suffering if it means we can remove this precedent which has been set by the current system. Leaving what we have in place means every subsequent colour will be introduced through this method which is rather irritating, having to research individual colours to customise your dojo is rather annoying. For the sake of progress we can't hold on to a flawed system just because we have weathered its slights.

4 hours ago, Shreiko said:

I would swallow my pride and suffering if it means we can remove this precedent which has been set by the current system. Leaving what we have in place means every subsequent colour will be introduced through this method which is rather irritating, having to research individual colours to customise your dojo is rather annoying. For the sake of progress we can't hold on to a flawed system just because we have weathered its slights.

Just make an enemies drop the remaining pigments left, that's all. I will make my clan hunt whoever drops the black pigment to extinction.