[DE]Megan

XB1: The Pacifism Defect 19.13.1 Status [LIVE]

Holy Speed boost, Volt! The Pacifism Defect update has passed Cert and will be going live Monday March 20th at ~ 11 a.m. EST.

OPERATION THE PACIFISIM DEFECT WILL GO LIVE MONDAY MARCH 20TH AT ~ 12 P.M. EST!!

Clan rosters will be locked at exactly 12 p.m. EST, so make your changes NOW!!

=============================

Xbox One Tenno!

The Pacifism Defect update has been sent to Cert! 

What you can look forward to:

• Operation The Pacifism Defect (Ignis Wraith!!!)
  • Quick Steel Conclave Variant
  • Ivara and Inaros Helmets
  • Taxon Sentinel
  • Weapon Skin Collections
  • and much more!!!!

IMPORTANT:
If you are in a competitive Clan: The moment the Operation begins, your Clan Roster is locked in. Clan membership changes that occur after the Start of the Operation will not be reflected in the Leaderboards.

Wise move: Prepare!
Rally!
Act now!
If you wish to readjust your membership, do so before the Operation begins!
This is advanced warning.
Heads up!

We’ll update this thread with new information as we receive it. 

Edited by [DE]Megan
LIVE!
  • Upvote 6

Im happy that we finally will get an update but sad we are getting this build because now we have to wait even longer for Octivia Anthem update.

• Upvote 1

Just now, (Xbox One)MLGDragon117 said:

But whens the next quest? I need my dose of lore

Octivia's Anthem will pobably drop on pc sometime next week since they arent getting it this week. Since we are getting this build. It just means a longer wait for us for Octivia.

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)NotYourAvgGamer said:

Tennogen???

Pc havent recieced no new tennogen items since the last batch & I dont think consoles are getting the old ones on pc. So I dont know exactly what ur looking for by commenting "tennogen???"

I really hope the operation doesn't start immediately I would like to enjoy MEA for awhile.

Also are we getting the valentine event or not?

Also why do updates always come out around the same time as a major release of a game?

Edited by (XB1)FOCHOCLTstrfish
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Xbox One Tenno!

The Pacifism Defect update has been sent to Cert! 

What you can look forward to:

• Operation The Pacifism Defect (Ignis Wraith!!!)
  • Quick Steel Conclave Variant
  • Ivara and Inaros Helmets
  • Taxon Sentinel
  • Weapon Skin Collections
  • and much more!!!!

IMPORTANT:
If you are in a competitive Clan: The moment the Operation begins, your Clan Roster is locked in. Clan membership changes that occur after the Start of the Operation will not be reflected in the Leaderboards.

Wise move: Prepare!
Rally!
Act now!
If you wish to readjust your membership, do so before the Operation begins!
This is advanced warning.
Heads up!

We’ll update this thread with new information as we receive it. 

Boring as usual. 

Thanks for the news megan !. Now we just have to wait and pray for the alert to arrive this weekend. 

saludos y abrazos tennos!/ greetings and hugs tennos!

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)Cash201293 said:

Pc havent recieced no new tennogen items since the last batch & I dont think consoles are getting the old ones on pc. So I dont know exactly what ur looking for by commenting "tennogen???"

Apparently they actually said in one of there streams that we would be getting 15 new tennogen items on consoles in this next update, aka this update. So yes, we should be getting some more of the old tennogen.

55 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

Apparently they actually said in one of there streams that we would be getting 15 new tennogen items on consoles in this next update, aka this update. So yes, we should be getting some more of the old tennogen.

Seriously? Did DE mention this in one of their live streams? I dont watch the livestreams but I do watch the Devstreams. How long ago was this mentioned?

21 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Cash201293 said:

Seriously? Did DE mention this in one of their live streams? I dont watch the livestreams but I do watch the Devstreams. How long ago was this mentioned?

I can back this they didn't say how many but they are catching up pc tennogen to console 

51 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Cash201293 said:

It was from a Prime Time episode some time within the last month (I've been in college so it has all blended in). Perhaps they will bring it up in the Devstream tomorrow.

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)Cash201293 said:

Wondering if we're getting caught up as they've been hinting at with this update.

EDIT: But others have brought that to your attention so nevermind :D

Edited by (XB1)NotYourAvgGamer