Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 Easter Festive Giveaway

(PSN)maso_sage-mode

foda2lX.png

Here is the list of possible gift prizes. All prizes will be given at random also based on level of interest so please if you want something please comment to enter.

- 2 half sets of arcane resist

-5x of arcane healing 

-miscellaneous arcanes

-1 dakra prime

-2 duel kamas prime

- 2 fragor prime

-1 frost prime

-1 nyx prime

-3 hikou prime

-1 latron prime

-2 mag prime

-2 nova prime

-2 reaper prime

-2 odonata prime

-2 scindo prime

-2 soma prime

-2 trinity prime

-2 vasto prime

-1 valkyr prime

-1 Cernos prime

-1 ash prime

-1 Kavasa collar prime

- 1 tigris prime

- 1 carrier prime

- 1 fang prime

- 1 paris prime 

- 1 nekros prime set

- 1 volt prime

- wraith twin vipers set 

- nikana prime set

- galatine prime set 

- mantis set

- 5x ayatan sculptures

- 2 saryn prime set

-1 boar prime set

- 1 vectis prime set 

- 1 bo prime set 

-1 braton prime

-1 burston prime 

-mod packs picked by your resident chef (erzengel1985)

- possibly even a plat prize/prizes 

all are welcome to enter prefence will be given to newer players thanks all for your interest.

You can start to apply your entry just by entering your psn ID in the comments below. Giveaway is starting this Friday and it will be open till next Friday and closes with Baro s visit. Winners will be picked in the upcoming days. After selected you have 48 hours to claim your prize. Good luck everyone  :) 

Me and @erzengel1985  and XD3M0N-CroWSH3Rx brought this stuff for you , cause the community its all that matters ! Do not miss your chance to win something.

Edited by (PS4)maso_sage-mode

29 minutes ago, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

foda2lX.png

Hey man,  would love either of these things, or all of em Lols :P Frost set,  the nyx set, dakra set, hikou set,  latron, Mag, reaper, some,  or lastly,  the nikana set. I don't really need anything else. Also,  technically i don't need any of these,  I want them to give to a friend starting off in warframe. If you cant give me all or some of that. I would like to prioritise the nikana prime set for a friend of mine coming back into the game after a year offline. He loves the dragon nikana. 

Edit: oh....  :(

I just saw you where on PS4.... Nvm. Good luck to all the entries 

Edited by Arniox

3 minutes ago, Arniox said:

Hey man,  would love either of these things, or all of em Lols :P Frost set,  the nyx set, dakra set, hikou set,  latron, Mag, reaper, some,  or lastly,  the nikana set. I don't really need anything else. Also,  technically i don't need any of these,  I want them to give to a friend starting off in warframe. If you cant give me all or some of that. I would like to prioritise the nikana prime set for a friend of mine coming back into the game after a year offline. He loves the dragon nikana. 

its ps4 only :) 

Good luck to all PS4 entries, It's great to see people helping out the community by donating prime sets to players who need them. Personally I would like some arcanes but that's not necessary and people who want them more than me deserve them more. It's like Tennobaum all over again.

PSN ID: TheRainbowTurt1e

Edited by (PS4)TheRainbowTurt1e