Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shoulder-Mounted Cape

alexmach1

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=888942789

NjAPxZe.jpg

this idea was inspired by seeing the Abrasys syandana on the Frost Harka skin, and how it looked like the two neck plates were holding it up.

aGuGQxq.jpg

and also because i really like shoulder-mounted things

because this idea didn't work the first 2 times, I decided to take the Nsaru's in-game positioning, copy paste it, tilt it upward, and stapled a dorito to the back.

s4ks2tZ.jpg

RJsCNs3.jpg

the new positioning should coincide with the Pakal Syandana and Salix Syandana's uppermost parts, hopefully.

the neat lil hole in the back leaves enough room for frost and loki prime's backpacks to fit through nicely.

Edited by alexmach1
  • Like 1

I would actually love for these to be implemented into market cosmetics. Most of the syndanas in this game don't look like they naturally belong on the frame. The extend out too much and look awful. This actually looks nice. Unfortunately, I wouldn't pay $6-$7 for it, but good luck to you.

Edited by CherryPauper

On 16/03/2017 at 11:17 PM, alexmach1 said:

Can this thing to be a little more around the neck and shoulders and not on your back like every Syandana? more like Imperator or Opulas and Uru Syandana....And among other things,I like your Syandana design :thumbup:

Edited by Vlada91

13 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Can this thing to be a little more around the neck and shoulders and not on your back like every Syandana? more like Imperator or Opulas and Uru Syandana....And among other things,I like your Syandana design :thumbup:

I think that kinda wrapping around the neck/shoulders has to be avoided if it can be. As things tend not to get accepted because of clipping issues on all the different frames. 

7 hours ago, A7xConnor said:

I think that kinda wrapping around the neck/shoulders has to be avoided if it can be. As things tend not to get accepted because of clipping issues on all the different frames. 

its 2 bad :sad: 

19 hours ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

slap a lotus symbol or something on the middle and plat will rain xD 

Ignore this, please. We finally have a chance at getting a real cape for once. Don't ruin it by slapping a lotus symbol on it.

50 minutes ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

Ignore this, please. We finally have a chance at getting a real cape for once. Don't ruin it by slapping a lotus symbol on it.

2 hours ago, Aldisun said:

No please don't add any symbols to this.

suggestions are just that , a suggestion   tenno , i always like a little orokin script or lotus symbol on things , but to each their own right ? 

the design & implementation is great regardless @op 

• 3 years later...
13 minutes ago, Striking-Rage said:

Is this cape still available?

I have no idea how you managed to find this thread from ~4 years ago, but yes, the cape is still available. Tennogen items are never removed from the game.

vor 10 Minuten schrieb SortaRandom:

I have no idea how you managed to find this thread from ~4 years ago, but yes, the cape is still available. Tennogen items are never removed from the game.

Yeah, it's funny, isn't it? :D And I found the cape, awesome! :)

• Like 1