Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New concept primary weapon 3in1 (Rifle/Shield/Shotgun)

Alessandrofurhalo

I've created a new weapon with many functions, that I think you would beinteressed by it.
Every time you will change the build, it will change how to interact with the weapon.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwZ0CjogAn_5QURmQW1wR1NCblU/view

FdDILNV.png

In other word, it is a riffle corpus. Initially, his function is like a normal riffle (single shot or a few shots at time).

But, when you use it as a secondary, the weapon will change his aspect and his functions.

The speed of the run will decrease, but it would not change the speed of the walk. 
The weapon will open and it will became a semi-shield and at the same time a semi-shotgun.

When it's active in his second type, all the loader's shots (the shot is made of energy) will became the shield of the weapon.

You can shot meanwhile the shield is active, but the shield will lose the resistance, because the energy of the shield is the same energy for the shot.

The shots have a large diffusions, so it's ideal when you've few vital's points and you're face to face with the enemies.

The resistance of the shield is composed with the number of the loader's shots per the total damage of the single shot from the primary weapon.

The mod "multi-shots" don't influence the resistance of the shield, but when you use shot-gun (meanwhile the shield is active) the number ofthe multi-shots will increase.

For the shield is recommanded to use mods for increase the range and for increase the capacity of the loader.
It means, that the shield is wider and more resistent, so it's the ideal for small spaces, as tunnel and corridor and for safe your mates or to safe the objective.

There is three principal build:
1. Primary shot
2. Secondary shot
3. For the shield

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwZ0CjogAn_5NHpZd2VBMUFObHc/view

yMtGX0A.jpg

I've done a drawing of this weapons. What do you think about it? Would it be use as new style for the gameplay?

It's better than the two shields of the cold steel of Warframe.  In order word, it's more adaptable. ^^

Edited by Alessandrofurhalo

Задумка весьма интригующая но весьма не осуществимая в данной игре ибо он заменит несколько типов оружия и дает фору весомую)а чтоб сделать в одном оружий несколько под типов придетса очень много возитса с физикой и анимациями легче сделать несколько типов оружия.Но задумка не плохая!

20 minutes ago, Gangster_95 said:

Задумка весьма интригующая но весьма не осуществимая в данной игре ибо он заменит несколько типов оружия и дает фору весомую)а чтоб сделать в одном оружий несколько под типов придетса очень много возитса с физикой и анимациями легче сделать несколько типов оружия.Но задумка не плохая!

I'm happy for this ^^ ==  Задумка весьма интригующая

I will do the 3D weapon
I believe in my idea ^^

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Alessandrofurhalo said:

someone has an idea
the like may be the greener version?
appearance / skin weapon

Pretty cool concept. and a 3D model already nice. .. I just wish I know how I want my concept Frame, Imperion to look like. .. need to figure is passive too

On 3/17/2017 at 2:20 AM, Alessandrofurhalo said:

I've created a new weapon with many functions, that I think you would beinteressed by it.
Every time you will change the build, it will change how to interact with the weapon.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwZ0CjogAn_5QURmQW1wR1NCblU/view

FdDILNV.png

In other word, it is a riffle corpus. Initially, his function is like a normal riffle (single shot or a few shots at time).

But, when you use it as a secondary, the weapon will change his aspect and his functions.

The speed of the run will decrease, but it would not change the speed of the walk. 
The weapon will open and it will became a semi-shield and at the same time a semi-shotgun.

When it's active in his second type, all the loader's shots (the shot is made of energy) will became the shield of the weapon.

You can shot meanwhile the shield is active, but the shield will lose the resistance, because the energy of the shield is the same energy for the shot.

The shots have a large diffusions, so it's ideal when you've few vital's points and you're face to face with the enemies.

The resistance of the shield is composed with the number of the loader's shots per the total damage of the single shot from the primary weapon.

The mod "multi-shots" don't influence the resistance of the shield, but when you use shot-gun (meanwhile the shield is active) the number ofthe multi-shots will increase.

For the shield is recommanded to use mods for increase the range and for increase the capacity of the loader.
It means, that the shield is wider and more resistent, so it's the ideal for small spaces, as tunnel and corridor and for safe your mates or to safe the objective.

There is three principal build:
1. Primary shot
2. Secondary shot
3. For the shield

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwZ0CjogAn_5NHpZd2VBMUFObHc/view

yMtGX0A.jpg

I've done a drawing of this weapons. What do you think about it? Would it be use as new style for the gameplay?

It's better than the two shields of the cold steel of Warframe.  In order word, it's more adaptable. ^^

https://media.tenor.co/images/5e24d28771043b2da96df0446c3e280e/tenor.gif

Edited by BlueLTO

• 3 months later...