[DE]Megan

Exclusive iam8bit Merch now available for Pre-Order!!

26 posts in this topic

Warframe Partners with iam8bit!

020b8a03d7b764dabc529b8b251a414f.jpg

We’ve partnered with the brilliant minds at iam8bit to bring you original and exclusive Warframe merchandise that is now available for pre-order. We’ll also have this merchandise stocked for Sale at TennoCon along with some extra exclusive items!

Items from this collaboration include:

Warframe 2xLP
Beautifully composed, remastered scores for Warframe and The Second Dream are coming to vinyl in a limited edition double LP collection.

Spoiler

Iam8bitmerch_Exterior.png

Warframe Miniature Art Prints
A set of miniature art prints by Patricio Betteo, one for each Warframe. These will only be available for 31 days, and printed, signed, and numbered to fulfill the number of orders received. Purchasable in blind bags of 5 or as a complete set with 3 bonus prints, these are sure to be sought-after collectors’ items in the future! Don’t miss out!

Our friends over at IGN and Gamespot each have their own exclusive art print to reveal as well. Excalibur and Nidus fans - don't miss it!  

Spoiler

Iam8bitmerch_Posters.png

Warframe Pins:
Glyph your real-life gear with the Warframe-inspired enamel pin collection

Spoiler

Iam8bitmerch_Pins.png

Stay tuned to our Instagram for daily exclusive art reveals, as well as live reveals during our Devstreams on our Twitch page!

Head to the iam8bit store to check out the original and exclusive Warframe collections: https://store.iam8bit.com/collections/warframe

Posted (edited)

Are CDs available or can I downloaded the Warframe music to my ipod?

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

I'd order if the art didn't look like something drawn in paint by a pre-schooler and Warframe had more than 2 good pieces of soundtrack.

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

I'd order if the art didn't look like something drawn in paint by a pre-schooler and Warframe had more than 2 good pieces of soundtrack.

Edited by NightmareT12

10 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Are CDs available or can I downloaded them to my ipod?

CD's are for scrubs but a downloadable version is coming July 8th, same day as TennoCon.

5 minutes ago, Star_K1ller said:

CD's are for scrubs but a downloadable version is coming July 8th, same day as TennoCon.

Sometimes CDs are a necessary. Ok July 8th got it. Appreciated 

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Sometimes CDs are a necessary. Ok July 8th got it. Appreciated 

I guess sarcasm doesn't come across well over text.

12 minutes ago, Star_K1ller said:

I'm waiting for the 8 Track version!

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Star_K1ller said:

I guess sarcasm doesn't come across well over text.

Sorry, I was just being defensive with anticipation of the professional over the top seriousness of the forums. My bad  :crylaugh:

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Cash201293 said:

Is there a Devstream planned for today?

33 minutes ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

I'm waiting for the 8 Track version!

Oh yes!

Warframe Pins

$10 for 1 pin or all 6 pins? and if only for 1, i cannot pick the frame???

Posted (edited)

Does it include VAT and shipping yes? (the miniature art prints and the soundtrack)

Edited by darkoxford

2 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

No but seriously, effort has been put into soundtrack on major quest releases and we've had a whopping 2 quests in 2 years. Only 5 more years and we'll have enough soundtracks for an actual album!

i have a question if they do shipping to other countrys or is only pre-order to get it in tennocon ?

3 hours ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

The pre-schooler comment was pretty uncalled for. "How rude" indeed.

Possibly a stupid question, but are the enamel pins rectangular in design (with the 'WARFRAME' included) or are they the actual glyph? 

Right, so for the few people who'd potentially buy the prints, the 5 random ones are random, and not worth buying if you have up to 5 favorite frames you specifically want, and the full collection is murder.

Really? I haven't had that much of an issue with high prices for extra goodies in-game, but this is just borderline being vultures.

Shipping costs more than the Pins...

On 19/03/2017 at 7:58 AM, apo86 said:

Shipping costs more than the Pins...

That tends to happen on any collector pinset though. I've never seen it below the cost of the pins, no matter what I wanted.

For anyone shipping to Aus, note the prices are in USD. Shipping itself is cheaper from UK currently, even with tracking.

Your Merch collection is impressive, Operator! But, I think there are more merchs to be had!

On 17-3-2017 at 3:02 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Warframe 2xLP

Beautifully composed, remastered scores for Warframe and The Second Dream are coming to vinyl in a limited edition double LP collection.

Reveal hidden contents

Iam8bitmerch_Exterior.png

Looks beautiful. Out of curiosity though, you guys do know this is the year 2017, not the 1980's, right..? Where's my digital download? The stuff I can put on a smartphone or an MP3 player..? Is there any technical reason why were supposed to wait until July 8th..? Or is it just to give this musical medium from the stone age time to gather sales..?

On a less cynical note, yes, I know it's aimed towards collectors, people that would buy the LPs just for the novelty of them, like the statues and such. And for them I am happy, as they can get new shinies of their favorite game.

But these LPs have no actual use for someone like me, who is not a collector and just wants the OST. And I genuinely don't understand why I have to wait 3 and a half months longer for a digital download.

Seems like a fairly reasonable selection.................looking forward to seeing articles of clothing though.