Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Challenge Rooms

RenownedWheat42

Question

So, I've had a LONG break from the game and am just barely getting back into it. One of the reasons I left before was that content seemed stale, so the introduction of a lot more stuff has rekindled my interest. But one of the things I just never did was the Sedna junction, since you can get there through the void and I didn't feel like doing Orokin challenge rooms at the time.

Do these require teams to complete? I've tried to do some for a couple days but have not had any luck on my own. I might just be missing a lot of details but I know there were at least a couple (from before my break) that required like two people and I could never get a team going for them.

Tips for these?

2 answers to this question

Some are easier than others.  The Coaction Drift room is designed for a team but can be done with Specters (if you are adept at herding cats...).  The other 6 are all soloable but there are a couple that will take some practice (the organ room and the speed room come to mind).  A couple are easy if you carry large restores (Power Drift room, either have large energy reserves from Flow or drop a restore during it and it's super easy, Endurance Drift just needs a tough frame with health restores and patience).