Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ps4 ghost clan looking for members

(PSN)eguileaf

we are a new clan started 1 week ago have almost all the tenno research done and will be finishing everything else off as quickly as we can. our emblem was approved and will be added on the next update, members who contribute will be allowed to make their own room in the dojo and color/decorate however they see fit. there are no mastery requirements, the only thing we ask is to be respectful to other clan members. we are hoping for new friends but will be happy with some help for The Pacifism Defect if you are wanting to participate. either way we would be happy to have you and if your interested you can message me on here or on eguileaf (psn) thanks for your time.

Edited by (PS4)eguileaf
adding more info

4 hours ago, (PS4)Thefinales said:

Hi i would like to join your clan im active and respectful if u could add me and invite me to your clan i would really aprreciate It

Hi i'm sending the invite, we are happy to have you

Edited by (PS4)eguileaf

7 hours ago, (PS4)auwsomestgamer said:

Did you have to speed it up with platinum?

you can't speed up the research however i did use some to speed up a couple of the reactors other then that it was only a 24 hour wait time for the rooms and i had enough resources to complete the majority of the research from the labs the other 3 labs are under way but they need to start with 1 item and then only unlock 3, the tenno lab lets you start a lot more which is why its almost done.

Edited by (PS4)eguileaf