Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Comics And Art (Added Kubrow Angel)

Panzer_the_Tank

And so they were married within the month. At their reception there were all the Tenno who knew the couple and a few members of the Corpus who had agreed to sign a "no capturing tenno for their warframes" contract while attending the ceremony and after-party. And the matchmakers(/Kidnappers) now had to find other business ventures to keep themselves occupied.

Then Panzer come along and ruins everything by dropping a whale on everyone. WOOHOO!

*struggles out form under the whale and sighs*

I wonder if I can get my money back on the 'Anti-Whale Spray'? It should still be good. Now... where was that receipt?

We can share Darvo :>

Hell yea another Darvo fangirl >:D

I loved him since he was first introduced back in September ;w; I thought I was the only one who likes him!

I wouldn't say I'm a fangirl of his (...yet) But the little bugger is definitely growing on me. He's actually managed to get on my very short list of Corpus I don't want to kill...actually...I think he's the only one on that list so far o_o'

Yes ;-;

He was so adorable.... ;w;

*Scolds jaw place of Swindle helmet as Loki. Gets a mean idea. Disguises as Darvo walks behind Panzer and YandereSamantha* "Hey Tenno how is your money?" *grabs from both's butts. Then disappears using a switch teleport on Decoy far away and uses Invis while running away*