Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

From the minds of a New Motivated player and one of the Founders

INC3NSUS

CLAN MANAGEMENT:

You cannot invite clan member to the dojo if they do not have a key, maybe make the key a 1 minute build.

Research costs should be based upon true active on active members, not clan size.

Pull up a mission navigation in the Dojo: a new room in the Dojo so clan players can access missions, such as in the relays.

The ability to view/change your loadout while in your Dojo, perhaps while in the sparring room or in the obstacle course.

TRADE:

How many trades per day without leaving the Orbiter, perhaps in the player profile.

MASTERIES:

Mastery Rank Practice/Tests REALLY need to be labeled in Sephalon Symaris area to properly understand which test you are going to take without having to enter the test, see which test it is and then abort the test when you realize it is not the one you want to practice. Then when you abort the test, it spawns you in a centralized location, losing your place.

FOUNDRY:

Hide/unhide items in the foundry. For example, quest items.

SYNDICATES:

Tenno can mark multiple syndicate sigils as they find them instead of one at a time, then disappear as any given player picks them up to alleviate confusion.

Syndicate interception: No Syndicate Interception unless: larger player base or better scaling. One extra defense point more than the player base. For example, if only one player is in the mission, there should be only 2 points.

One of the primary purposes of Syndicate missions is to gather rep sigils.  Close off the mission after a two have been found, or some time has passed. This can help save a lot of toxicity for people trying to find sigils.

Cephalon Symaris should be accessed from within the Orbiter the same way as other syndicates.

ARCHWING:

Throwing the same number of enemies as the same number as normal missions is too many since most of the time it’s a straight path. Also, the more enemies, the more you can use melee, which can cause motion sickness. Less enemies of an appropriate level rather than 100 first grader rule.

Fix the resurrection glitch while in Archwing.

Make it easier to revive players in Archwing.  It’s too easy to overshoot/miss somebody trying to revive a player.

Too hard get loot in space.  Increase vacuum range.  Perhaps Archwing pets?

COMBAT:

Between waves in endless missions, since the Tenno can’t affect the environment, the environment shouldn’t affect us.

Reach/Primed reach increases the range of melee, but nowhere does it say in the stats the actual range of the weapons.

UI:

Report inappropriate user names and pet names.

Toggle the chat window to always be visible.

An option for a chime when receiving a PM so you don’t miss it.

The ability to customize the Warframe’s individual key binds. For example, if you want Excalibur’s 1 to be 4, but you don’t want to change Rhino’s.

MISC:

A way to report troll players that make players experience miserable

In any endless mission, such as excavation or survival, players should be able to extract without having to wait for everybody else to leave.

The first mission on the Jordas precept should allow you to leave the mission while in an open group so as not to risk losing the mission. 

All daily resets should be on the same timer.

The action/use key should have a different set of priorities so when trying to revive an ally you won’t try to reload your weapon, etc.

When opening lockers, you don’t tell your syndicate allies/specters to hold position.

When your pet starts to bleed out, make it visible to you can revive it, or change the opacity for the owner so they can find it more easily.

Ivara should be the only one to use her razor wire.

You cannot have multiple rank specters out as they are replaced and there is no mention of this, but you can have multiple syndicate gear/allies out with no issue.

Razorback Armada/Fomorian Balor construction should build more quickly, new players have no clue what is going on and may never see it before they lose interest in the game. Major events are selling points.

We need a way to remove absentee Warlords from the Clan.

Flesh out the affiliate clan system.

The ability to make your own customizable dojo that can be turned into your own clan.

INVENTORY

Add a search in your equipment.

The ability (toggle) to lock your loadouts to prevent accidentally changing your loadouts.

The ability to have (with mastery and plat) a loadout for every frame plus two. One for a default frame, and one for a special frame.

The ability to sort loadouts.

Mark mods that are in use by sentinels. Auto resolve for all frames.

The ability to sort by Primes.

MISSION:

Add a type of Interception to have one more defense point than there are players, to keep a more mobile flavor to the mission type.  Suggestion: large open maps with lots of obstacles.

High-level players are detracting from the new experience for new level players by plowing throw low level content. Level Limit locks on regular missions (alerts, nightmare, sorties, and invasions) where applicable so that new players can enjoy their missions with appropriate level Tenno. 

Sorties: To inspire more people to do sorties, have a minimum of a greater lens. Regular lenses are worthless.

MASTERY:

You should be able to trade all parts/blueprints regardless of mastery. Only weapons/frames should be mastery locked.

So separate the master chain into tow.  One chain of tests oriented towards movement, combat types, weapons and parkour (a lot you already have) and a different mastery test type where you are tested on your frame itself, such as the speed or limitations of the frame.

5 minutes ago, BlizArmy said:

MASTERIES:

Mastery Rank Practice/Tests REALLY need to be labeled in Sephalon Symaris area to properly understand which test you are going to take without having to enter the test, see which test it is and then abort the test when you realize it is not the one you want to practice. Then when you abort the test, it spawns you in a centralized location, losing your place.

Didn't finish reading yet but I have to mention... You could just count the test portals to be absolutely sure instead of using trial and error... but actual numbered portals would be better.

1 hour ago, BlizArmy said:

You can already do it.

Send a support ticket by selecting Clans, Alliances or Dark Sector -> Clan or Alliance Management saying that the warlord / founder is absent (30 or more days)

I did it and I got a response within 30 minutes (it was during the last event)

*A note to Founders/Warlords and the DE Policy on Dealing With Internal Clan Matters:
Keep in mind that once a player has been promoted to Warlord, they can no longer be demoted or kicked from the clan, so be very careful as a Clan founder when choosing other clan members to promote to this rank. The exception to this scenario is for clans created post Update 13 as these clans creators will be able to demote or kick other Warlords from their clan.

If the Warlord(s) or Creator of a clan has been inactive for 30 days or longer they can be replaced by submitting a ticket to our support desk (we want to ensure that all clans are able to function correctly, which is not possible without at least one active Warlord). Digital Extremes makes it our policy not to get involved with internal clan matters and any other difficulties that may arise with a Warlord or other players in a clan will generally need to be resolved internally by the clan members involved.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200049929-Clan-Alliance-and-Dojo-Guide

So there I was...

Doing a Sabotage, for Perrin, on a Grineer ship. Cruising around with Ivara since I like to take it slow and stealthy sometimes.  Well I had it mission fail on me without warning.  Not a big fan of hidden timers or missions canning without clear expectations. According to me I was doing the two things I should, collecting rep items and working on the sabotage.  I had just cleared most of it, had pulled the two coolants, was waiting a min for my turret to reset and boom, lost mission.  S#&$ like that sends me a bit orbital.  Off to go play Grim Dawn for a bit.

First things first: While it's great to get viewpoints on several subjects, it isn't as helpful if they're all thrown into a heap. It also leaves your topic with actual information to be desired. Please consider splitting feedback in the future. That being said, here my thoughts on what you wrote:

Clan management :

The key building duration is meant as a measure to prevent people from hopping clans. A cooldown instead of a build duration would help new players though.

I do not agree with changing the way resource costs are done.

The Observatorium was supposed to do so. Never got implemented though.

Changing loadouts should be handled as is in the relays right now.

Trade :

Your mastery level shows the maximum trades you can do daily. Personally I feel that's enough.

Masteries:

I concur. Sometimes the tests seemed to drop me into the wrong after running one.

Foundry :

At some point, anything but searching becomes too inefficient anyway, so I see no long term benefit in this.

Syndicates :

This should go for marking any POIs.

Since there is no way to force a new hosted public game, I do see the merit in this.

Gonna stop here as this just grows to be a pain to reply to.

You lost me at ivara being the only one to use her razorwire. I agree with most of the rest. Oh and level locking players out of low level content? How are you ever going to get your gift of the lotus quest? Theyre 6-8 or some other low level usually. 

On 19/03/2017 at 4:54 AM, BlizArmy said:

CLAN MANAGEMENT:

You cannot invite clan member to the dojo if they do not have a key, maybe make the key a 1 minute build.

Research costs should be based upon true active on active members, not clan size.

Pull up a mission navigation in the Dojo: a new room in the Dojo so clan players can access missions, such as in the relays.

The ability to view/change your loadout while in your Dojo, perhaps while in the sparring room or in the obstacle course.

TRADE:

How many trades per day without leaving the Orbiter, perhaps in the player profile.

MASTERIES:

FOUNDRY:

Hide/unhide items in the foundry. For example, quest items.

SYNDICATES:

Tenno can mark multiple syndicate sigils as they find them instead of one at a time, then disappear as any given player picks them up to alleviate confusion.

Syndicate interception: No Syndicate Interception unless: larger player base or better scaling. One extra defense point more than the player base. For example, if only one player is in the mission, there should be only 2 points.

One of the primary purposes of Syndicate missions is to gather rep sigils.  Close off the mission after a two have been found, or some time has passed. This can help save a lot of toxicity for people trying to find sigils.

Cephalon Symaris should be accessed from within the Orbiter the same way as other syndicates.

ARCHWING:

Throwing the same number of enemies as the same number as normal missions is too many since most of the time it’s a straight path. Also, the more enemies, the more you can use melee, which can cause motion sickness. Less enemies of an appropriate level rather than 100 first grader rule.

Fix the resurrection glitch while in Archwing.

Make it easier to revive players in Archwing.  It’s too easy to overshoot/miss somebody trying to revive a player.

Too hard get loot in space.  Increase vacuum range.  Perhaps Archwing pets?

COMBAT:

Between waves in endless missions, since the Tenno can’t affect the environment, the environment shouldn’t affect us.

Reach/Primed reach increases the range of melee, but nowhere does it say in the stats the actual range of the weapons.

UI:

Report inappropriate user names and pet names.

Toggle the chat window to always be visible.

An option for a chime when receiving a PM so you don’t miss it.

The ability to customize the Warframe’s individual key binds. For example, if you want Excalibur’s 1 to be 4, but you don’t want to change Rhino’s.

MISC:

A way to report troll players that make players experience miserable

In any endless mission, such as excavation or survival, players should be able to extract without having to wait for everybody else to leave.

The first mission on the Jordas precept should allow you to leave the mission while in an open group so as not to risk losing the mission. 

All daily resets should be on the same timer.

The action/use key should have a different set of priorities so when trying to revive an ally you won’t try to reload your weapon, etc.

When opening lockers, you don’t tell your syndicate allies/specters to hold position.

When your pet starts to bleed out, make it visible to you can revive it, or change the opacity for the owner so they can find it more easily.

Ivara should be the only one to use her razor wire.

You cannot have multiple rank specters out as they are replaced and there is no mention of this, but you can have multiple syndicate gear/allies out with no issue.

Razorback Armada/Fomorian Balor construction should build more quickly, new players have no clue what is going on and may never see it before they lose interest in the game. Major events are selling points.

Flesh out the affiliate clan system.

The ability to make your own customizable dojo that can be turned into your own clan.

INVENTORY

Add a search in your equipment.

The ability (toggle) to lock your loadouts to prevent accidentally changing your loadouts.

The ability to have (with mastery and plat) a loadout for every frame plus two. One for a default frame, and one for a special frame.

The ability to sort loadouts.

Mark mods that are in use by sentinels. Auto resolve for all frames.

The ability to sort by Primes.

MISSION:

Add a type of Interception to have one more defense point than there are players, to keep a more mobile flavor to the mission type.  Suggestion: large open maps with lots of obstacles.

High-level players are detracting from the new experience for new level players by plowing throw low level content. Level Limit locks on regular missions (alerts, nightmare, sorties, and invasions) where applicable so that new players can enjoy their missions with appropriate level Tenno. 

Sorties: To inspire more people to do sorties, have a minimum of a greater lens. Regular lenses are worthless.

MASTERY:

You should be able to trade all parts/blueprints regardless of mastery. Only weapons/frames should be mastery locked.

So separate the master chain into tow.  One chain of tests oriented towards movement, combat types, weapons and parkour (a lot you already have) and a different mastery test type where you are tested on your frame itself, such as the speed or limitations of the frame.

clan management

-You need to define whats is active, what happens if the large clan take advantage ? inactive for 3 days become inactivve, resource cost drop and you got 500 active suddenly and each emmber only need to contribute 1 ?

trades per day

-your max treade / day is your mastery level. So you yourself should know how many times you already trade that day

mastery test in silmaris

it does tell you what level to do. and from easiest lowest level to highest.

foundry

you can check the tab. it will seperate for keys, misc, weapons and quest

Syndicate

the reason you cant put multiple because some syndicate is not friends with each other. they wwill need to work out a new script for this.

the rest no comment / agreed xd

So I had a post in the past that also talked about content and patches coming out on a sceduled time, and sceduled date.  As to not affect gameplay greatly during peak times.  So wondering what they are thinking today.  Also curious what people think of the Nerf Bat? I am actually fine with Telos being changed, not a fan of spin to win when it can be macroed.  Changing Dread though, kinda feel in this quick of game if you can get the shot off, you deserved it. Lastly I think that "dispensation" on riven mods should be for each weapon, not just the major weapon type, that or make it so I can use my Hek mod on my Vaykor Heck.  I think changing this to each individual weapon will inspire even more weapon diversity.

And hard to get motivated about buying a new frame when you Nerf several things the same day.  I have some serious Forma in some of that S#&$.

Edited by BlizArmy

Not happy at all with the Nerf Bat.. however.. from today's patch notes on some Great stuff!

UI Quality of Life (QoL) & New Features

We've added a number of QoL features to Warframe's UI with Update 20: Octavia's Anthem:

• When playing an Endless Mission with AABC reward rotation or a mission with hidden Caches, the UI that reveals which reward has been earned has been updated with a new look!
  • You can now multi-purchase items from Syndicates and Baro Ki' Teer!
  • You can now exchange Stacks of Prime Parts for Ducats using the Middle Mouse Button (the same feature already exists for selecting a stack of Mods to convert to Endo).
  • There is now a Research Tab in the Clan Profile Screen!
  • You can now link your Clan in Chat - anyone looking to recruit should make note of this!
  • You will now only see categories in your Foundry, Mod, and Inventory screen that have items within.
  • You can now swap your Loadouts from the Solar Map - Loadout descriptions are now viewable upon being hovered over.
  • Numbers have been added to the Sanctuary's Practice Mastery Rank Tests so you know which test you're entering for practice of Qualification.
  • We have Updated the visuals of our Friends and Clan UI pages! Fresh new screenshots await you!
  • An 'All' category has been added to your Inventory screen, along with a Search bar!
  • Trading flow improvements have been added! We now have added a final confirmation dialogue for a trade that lists the items being traded and requiring a final confirmation from both sides. i.e. "You are about to trade an Unranked Prime Chamber for 1000 Platinum?" and confirmation by button press or mouse click from both sides before "Trade Completed". This is one last review of the manifest to ensure you're certain of your trade.
  • Added the ability to click on items in a Player’s Trade Menu, opening another screen with more details (much like clicking on a Linked item in Chat). Songs up for sale will also play for one loop using this feature.
  • By typing /join [name of player] into Chat, you can attempt to join their lobby if no restrictions are in place (Solo, etc).
  • Added blur to offered item background in trade window to help with readability. 

Giant Sized UI scaling in parts and way to freaking small in others.

Wish WF had some of the mods WoW has.  I have been using a few things to move, change, scale Everything in the visual interface in WoW for um YEARS.  A bit ridiculous to have 40 inches of Gear wheel on my screen.  To be honest it's pissing me off a bit.  

Please not only fix give us more options in the UI.

Thank you!