Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There's my idea for Riven Mods

Zari_Grimface

So, a lot of people (including me) complain about never getting any Riven in Sorties. That's why I imagined a way to obtain Riven Mods more often, but not without some challenge. Here's what the thing looks like in my head:

First step: Go into the Void, and look for special rooms. In these rooms, there are small Orokin Spheres, that you can control using the Transferance (same as with the Golden Maws). Take control of one, and travel through a long tunnel, which leads to another room, where you can pop out of the Sphere, with a door leading to a "Continuity Parkour" (like the moment in War Within when you have to fire a beam on the Ayatan to reveal platforms, and dash onto them). At the end of this parkour, there'll be an optional fight requiring players to use their Tenno powers (for example, you could be unable to use Transferance to get back your Warframe, or you'd have to fight Kuva Guardian-like enemies, requiring Tenno Powers to make them vulnerable). Upon killing the last enemy, a door opens, allowing you to open a special container or cache, which will drop a Relic (drop, and not give to the party like sabotage caches, to avoid giving these Relics to players who have not completed War Within yet).

Second step: Your newly acquired Relic is in fact different from others: they only have Riven mods as rewards, and you have the same drop chance for every type of Riven. These Relics could only be opened in special fissures (that you can see on planets if you have completed the War Within quest), kind of T5 fissures, level 50-75 for example. Collect enough reactants, stay alive and go to extraction, and you'll obtain one of the Riven mods of your Relic.

That's my idea. I really hope you'll appreciate it, and that maybe, it will be implemented in the game. Tell me what you think about it^^ Oh, one last thing: sorry if I made English mistakes, I'm french ^-^