Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exterminate Kill Count

(XBOX)Tzelathias

Archwing Balor Fomorian spy mission not working, missing kill counter. I have checked on videos of successful completion and there is a kill count meter on the lower left side.  It appears that there are approximately 117 enemy to kill before you go on to the next part. In my case I have no counter and although I can check to sew that I ha e 120 kills I still get the message that mission failure is eminent because there are enemy left behind after I have been. In space with my archwing for a while.  I have the game loaded on 3 different Xbox One without any difference.  Any thoughts on what is going or anyone have the same experien?

I don't know what mission you are talking about here.  Is it from a quest?  If it's a spy mission, you shouldn't have to exterminate enemies unless you've set off the alarms in every single spy vault.  Perhaps you could try and successfully perform the hacks without setting off the alarms?

I can tell you that there is an AFK timer that is active during certain missions.  If you don't kill any enemies within a certain time period, the mission will time out and fail you, which is likely why you are getting the mission failure being eminent warning.