Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SOURCE of NO MELEE COMBO bug DEVs plz read:

TaylorsContraction

I have finally figured out what's causing this. It occured to me that I have rebound my melee attack to left mouse click + scroll-wheel down, while channeling was bound to E. I rebound my attacks for testing purposes back to the defaults, melee = E and channeling = left-mouse click and VIOLA.

So the source of this bug is rebound melee input keys. Please fix this asap. Make the display static (always show the combos in terms of the default key bindings). What is probably happening is the combo field has a maximum string length and "left mouse click" is exceeding that field? Or for example on block you use an icon with a mouse and a red over the right mouse button, maybe there's just no icon for left mouse button. Either way you guys can now easily figure out why different melee bindings don't display combos. If you want to make the display dynamis then make Left Mouse Button = LMB, or make an icon for it much like the right mouse button icon, only the left button in red. I made a new post in hopes of you guys noticing this, thanks and i'll be looking forward to a fix :P.

• 1 month later...

Work around till the add more Key images

The combo list will use the alt key D and only use the main key C if the alt key D is not bound.

Quick melee keys AB don't effect the combo list.

IRseH2F.png

Sorry if i didn't explain that well.