Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator PVP

(PSN)Akuma_Asura_

Oddly I like this idea. Here is why: We (opinion/subjective/maybe just me) have issues with hitting other players like hitting a feather with the sharp end of a pin in a wind storm.

The parkour so fast that not all weapons are viable. Operators on the other hand essentially have a parkour resource (stamina anyone???) so they have to be smarter about it.

TL;DR seems like a legit game mode. Some people might like it.

]\'[

1 hour ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

Because PVE is boring to some people? 

What makes you think that a half-assed operator airsoft pvp mode is going to stay fresh any longer than archwing? Operator PvP with their default PvE abilities also sounds horrendous.

You could always play Call of Duty for a less strenuous PvP experience.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

did you just call warframe operators generic?

No, he said operators with guns in a PvP environment would be generic. Which it would be. 

51 minutes ago, Witchydragon said:

What makes you think that a half-assed operator airsoft pvp mode is going to stay fresh any longer than archwing? Operator PvP with their default PvE abilities also sounds horrendous.

You could always play Call of Duty for a less strenuous PvP experience.

No, he said operators with guns in a PvP environment would be generic. Which it would be. 

Well your entitled to your opinion. As am I , if de considers it and it gets in I'll love it . I'm sure you'd stick you head in for a peek as well . Meanwhile have fun farming 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2017 at 1:37 PM, -Mr.Meeseeks- said:

So like...Another generic shooter?

Are you against the idea of giving the Operators guns or a mode with Operators in general? Not entirely sure what the purpose of your comment is suppose to be, unless you're just farming for upvotes.

On 3/19/2017 at 2:26 PM, Witchydragon said:

When you're tired of flying around and shooting at other people flying around, why not just play PvE? This game has both modes for a reason.

PVE =/= PVP. That is why he doesn't just play PVE. The experience you get VS a human, in a relatively level playing field, can't be replicated by a mode with braindead AIs and cheese everywhere.

I see nothing wrong with a mode that has just the Operators. Not sure how i feel about giving them guns and such, but i'd rather see normal powers first. Besides, it gives us another reason to actually use them and make them look cool too.

On 3/19/2017 at 7:52 PM, Nazrethim said:

Could be introduced as a Variant, but no guns, just the base powers.

This is what i'd prefer it to be.