[DE]Mumbles

PS4/XB1 Operation: The Pacifism Defect

123 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, (PS4)adrian80 said:

Yeah, it's strange this isn't clearly stated on the event description. It only talks about a "point threshold" that you must reach to get the blueprint.

Actually it is.  Right under clan scoring:

Clan scores are determined by the Total(Sum) of the best Score for each participating player.
NOTE: Mission 3 is the only Mission that will allow Clan Scores to be contributed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I was just looking through the leaderboards for ps4 and saw

 

OOGreenFoxOO    2,056

 

2056 not the top score but they are significant because it is the highest Unique score.  Ie they got it solo.  That is quite an achievement in future events it would be nice to have a leaderboard to recognize the best Tenno who stand alone vs the hordes of the event.

Edited by (PS4)Eluminary
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, (PS4)Filthy113 said:

This event has been the most grind-est event since Breeding grounds. And that's saying a lot. Because that event wasn't fun and or didn't make sense.

The whole 10% thing really doesn't make sense and the whole scoring system is rubbish. I'm a solo ghost clan and I barely got the points I needed no stays past 30 making it incredibly difficult to get a good score. Once this is over I'll be happy and good riddance to this rigged event!

Do it with Nyx. Honestly, it is possible. Not easy but possible. Also use Sancti Magistar for its healing pulse.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I couldn't play after the update came out. After an update for Xbox Preview came out, I could finally play. 
I downloaded the update about an hour ago. 

...No way I'm completing this event before it ends. I won't even be able to make it to the last mission. Not even sure if I'll get Ignis Wraith. :| 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2017 at 10:43 AM, (PS4)appretice said:

Sweet can't wait to add the Ignis Wraith to my clans research collection!

Just curious, how'd that go for ya'll

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

The current bubble to have the ignis wraith bp added to your dojo (for a ghost clan on PS4) is 1584.

A little over six hours left (as of this post).

I'm eager to see if my clan's score will hold.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

The current bubble to have the ignis wraith bp added to your dojo (for a ghost clan on PS4) is 1584.

A little over six hours left (as of this post).

I'm eager to see if my clan's score will hold.

Do you know by ant chance the required score for XBOX to get it in the dojo? (Ghost clan)

Edited by (XB1)Oussii
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

For a ghost clan?

Currently it's 1728.

we got the ignis wraith built with a catalyst and a slot 2 days ago as we passed the 4000 Points (ghost clan - XBOX )

Does this mean we will get the BP in the dojo as well?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

we got the ignis wraith built with a catalyst and a slot 2 days ago as we passed the 4000 Points (ghost clan - XBOX )

Does this mean we will get the BP in the dojo as well?

Oh yes, you did very well.

You should have nothing to worry about.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Oh yes, you did very well.

You should have nothing to worry about.

Thks.

Well if this is the case, anyone on XBOX who did not get it and i will be glad to give you the Bp free.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a fit of pique the leaders of a moon clan decided with no notice to disband their clan at 12:30 am last night and merge with another moon clan. They did this because they were upset with the participation level of their members, but they kicked all members out last night regardless of their scores. 

I scored a cumulative 2000+ with a personal best of 504. The clan had scored in the lower 40K's so earned the bp for each member. 

Will I still receive my bp or have I now been denied a duly earned reward by the arbitrary actions of another player?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, (Xbox One)DEX 007 said:

In a fit of pique the leaders of a moon clan decided with no notice to disband their clan at 12:30 am last night and merge with another moon clan. They did this because they were upset with the participation level of their members, but they kicked all members out last night regardless of their scores. 

I scored a cumulative 2000+ with a personal best of 504. The clan had scored in the lower 40K's so earned the bp for each member. 

Will I still receive my bp or have I now been denied a duly earned reward by the arbitrary actions of another player?

"Making clans great again"

i've been waiting to see posts like this, as the end of the event draws near. Can i ask how many got expelled?

Edited by (XB1)JON789
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, (Xbox One)JON789 said:

"Making clans great again"

i've been waiting to see posts like this, as the end of the event draws near. Can i ask how many got expelled?

I don't know for certain since I was kicked last night but there were over 800 listed on the clan screen yesterday. 

I'm a new player, with about thirty days in, and joined this clan on a random invite. I've been enjoying everything but the awful archwing stuff and have been considering whether this game goes from a "let's check this out" to something I commit to long term. It will be interesting to see how this is handled. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)DEX 007 said:

I don't know for certain since I was kicked last night but there were over 800 listed on the clan screen yesterday. 

I'm a new player, with about thirty days in, and joined this clan on a random invite. I've been enjoying everything but the awful archwing stuff and have been considering whether this game goes from a "let's check this out" to something I commit to long term. It will be interesting to see how this is handled. 

I really hope someone at DE notices this, and maybe realises how obvious it was that things like this would happen. Just give everyone the dojo research DE for gods sake, like we've always had before to make it fair for everyone..you must know by now it's the right thing to do.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As the end draws near, I hope DE is taking note of all the wrong things that have happen during this event. For one, I just don't understand how the Hardcore tier is way easier to achieve than the Victory tier.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)JON789 said:

I really hope someone at DE notices this, and maybe realises how obvious it was that things like this would happen. Just give everyone the dojo research DE for gods sake, like we've always had before to make it fair for everyone..you must know by now it's the right thing to do.

The bp was an individual reward and should have been granted to each member as soon as the clan reached that milestone. That would have prevented this possibility. Since the clan hadn't reached the established threshold for dojo research I'll leave that discussion to players who have been with the game longer. 

Edited by (XB1)DEX 007
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2017 at 10:59 AM, [DE]Megan said:

This Operation is on from March 20th @ 12 p.m. EST until March 27th @ 12 p.m. EST

What is the next operation going to be? If it is not the acolyte operation, then when can we expect to see this event on xbox?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, (Xbox One)DEX 007 said:

The bp was an individual reward and should have been granted to each member as soon as the clan reached that milestone. That would have prevented this possibility. Since the clan hadn't reached the established threshold for dojo research I'll leave that discussion to players who have been with the game longer. 

Yeah, it's clear what happened here, your clan founders didn't get what they wanted so they punished around 800 of you, a very cruel ending to the alert for you and your friends where the blame only lies with those who gave them the means and reasons to do so..DE

Edited by (XB1)JON789
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I know for a fact that I got to 4000 before the event ended and all I got was the BP and gold trophy. Am I suppose to get the built Ignis Wraith later or something? Did I do something wrong? ):

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Operation has concluded!

Trophies and Clan rewards have been delivered to their respective winners- great work, Tenno. 

7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.