[DE]Megan

PS4/XB1 Operation: The Pacifism Defect

106 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, (PS4)adrian80 said:

Yeah, it's strange this isn't clearly stated on the event description. It only talks about a "point threshold" that you must reach to get the blueprint.

Actually it is.  Right under clan scoring:

Clan scores are determined by the Total(Sum) of the best Score for each participating player.
NOTE: Mission 3 is the only Mission that will allow Clan Scores to be contributed.

I was just looking through the leaderboards for ps4 and saw

OOGreenFoxOO    2,056

2056 not the top score but they are significant because it is the highest Unique score.  Ie they got it solo.  That is quite an achievement in future events it would be nice to have a leaderboard to recognize the best Tenno who stand alone vs the hordes of the event.

Edited by (PS4)Eluminary

13 hours ago, (PS4)Filthy113 said:

This event has been the most grind-est event since Breeding grounds. And that's saying a lot. Because that event wasn't fun and or didn't make sense.

The whole 10% thing really doesn't make sense and the whole scoring system is rubbish. I'm a solo ghost clan and I barely got the points I needed no stays past 30 making it incredibly difficult to get a good score. Once this is over I'll be happy and good riddance to this rigged event!

Do it with Nyx. Honestly, it is possible. Not easy but possible. Also use Sancti Magistar for its healing pulse.

Well, I couldn't play after the update came out. After an update for Xbox Preview came out, I could finally play. 
I downloaded the update about an hour ago. 

...No way I'm completing this event before it ends. I won't even be able to make it to the last mission. Not even sure if I'll get Ignis Wraith. :| 

On 3/20/2017 at 10:43 AM, (PS4)appretice said:

Sweet can't wait to add the Ignis Wraith to my clans research collection!

Just curious, how'd that go for ya'll