Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1: The Pacifism Defect (19.13.1+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

On 3/29/2017 at 7:40 AM, (Xbox One)EvilDoom43 said:

Eine Frage muss die Handelssteuer /Trade Tax/ für den Kauf oder Verkauf von Prime Mods so bleiben oder wird das noch geändert !?. 
Weil es gibt Tennos die haben die 1 Millionen nicht um von jemanden einen Prime Mods zu Kaufen im Handel oder Maros Basar oder Dojo. 
Könnt ihr die Million nicht auf 100 000 credit machen das auch jeder den Prime Mods von den Spieler 
Tenno abkaufen kann ist ja besser als immer nur 1 million Trade Tax. 
Weil ein neuer Tenno schaft das nicht an einem Tag 1 million Credit zu sammeln ausser die erfahrenen Tennos. 
Wäre besser wenn man von 1 million runter setzen auf 100.000 credit Trade Tax für Prime Mods.

Lieben Gruß EvilDoom43

Primed Mods sollen nicht leicht zu bekommen sein, du sollst für sie arbeiten. Es würde sie abwerten, wenn sie ihnen nicht wenigstens einen gewissen Wert für sie hätten: / dann hätten sogar Leute unter Meisterschaft Rang 5 Tonnen von ihnen. Entschuldigung für schlechte deutsche Google Übersetzer schlecht

Love you guys at DE but I wish you wouldn't Nerf weapons that have been in the game so long ie Tonkor and Simulor.  I have invested a ton of forma in these and now they will be in the trash.  I wasn't even a main on either I just enjoyed bringing them out occasionally.  RIP Tonulor...hello Harpak??? nah I don't think so.

On 20/03/2017 at 3:24 PM, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Can we please get a Assimilate fix for our precious Nyx? Please remove friendly fire from absorb and assimilate. My precious Nyx :sadcry::sadcry: needs help

I thought her assimilate was supposed to absorb enemy fire but, others on your team can also pour their fire into it to make your explosion more powerful. Wouldn't removing the ability for your team to boost your damage make you weaker?

Wouldn't it just be easier to have it absorb other players fire in a tighter area than it absobs enemy fire. that way, unless I am firing pretty much directly at you my shots will not be absorbed but, enemies still have their shots captured at the powers mod'ed range.

Edited by (XB1)Penhalion Wolfe
updated opinion

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Penhalion Wolfe said:

I thought her assimilate was supposed to absorb enemy fire but, others on your team can also pour their fire into it to make your explosion more powerful. Wouldn't removing the ability for your team to boost your damage make you weaker?

Wouldn't it just be easier to have it absorb other players fire in a tighter area than it absobs enemy fire. that way, unless I am firing pretty much directly at you my shots will not be absorbed but, enemies still have their shots captured at the powers mod'ed range.

Well, yes and no. The ability is called "Absorb" and and it gains energy from enemy and friendly fire -- however, the Absorb augment, "Assimilate" [pre-"fix"] only gained energy from enemy fire. That's what he's talking about. DE says that it wasn't intended for it to function like that which is why it was "fixed", but I honestly think that's a load of bs...

Aside from Chaos Sphere, pre-nerf Assimilate was Nyx's best mod and made her very viable, but whatever... *shrug emoji*

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Brainlessbob18 said:

Hi. Any ETA on update 20? 

Watch the Xbox One @ 1 livestream in about two hours.  Megan usually lets us know the progress of the next update at the beginning of the stream.

EDIT:  Not to mention that you can also potentially win prizes throughout the stream, and that it's generally just fun to watch anyways.

Edited by (XB1)Boxer2380

On 4/15/2017 at 10:56 AM, (Xbox One)OpTiMuS Cr1MeZ said:

When is gonna be the next hotfix? I can't wait on my clan emblem it's been 3 days since I bought it and they still haven't approved it but they still haven't mailed me if it wasn't approved just hoping it gets approved.

The next update isn't going to be a hotfix, it's going to be a full update.  It should be coming in later this week, or worst case scenario, next week.