Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4: The Pacifism Defect (U19.13.1)

[DE]Drew

15 hours ago, (PS4)R_U_I-TUGA said:

hi, 1 question the emblem for my dojo was  approved in 16/03.

but i did not receive it yet.

why??

Hm. Probably because your submission was sent in around the time they sent the build into certification so you missed the deadline for this update.

Okay I am glad that this is out and all but no new mods, no new Primed mods, no new function or drops or anything the the Kuva fortress which it seems to have no real purpose as nothing really drops there. It just seems to mean its lacking and from what others have said this is definitely the same opinion across the board.

WE are hurting for STORY CONTENT = which when I have made the comment in the past about our updates have MORE style than substance - it means exactly that - you put cosmetics in and very little actual content in most of our updates. WE need more than just 1 quest in an update - We need to see more advances in this story - Orokin, where are the rest, Sentients Where are the rest who keep sending the fighters and scouts. When is this thing with Ordis and the person who kinda made him what he is stuck being going to come out in the ACTUAL story and result in story advancement? These are things we wonder.

On top of which why are we still stuck just in the Origin Solar System - Why arent we exploring Orion - or I dont know - perhaps Andromeda or DRACO these are 3 of the closer star systems and yet we arent even looking into advancing the story and seeing new avenues for story advancement and enhancement.

Just saying I just wish you DE Staff would really listen to us instead of just giving some elite pc people the cosmetics they send in to be put out as tennogen stuff.

Also multiple players have even sent in quests - read your story ideas from players talk with them like you do the tennogen and get the quests made - some fight perfectly in and who better to help DE staff than super fan players. 

TO Anyone A DE: I am curious Why no information on how to even remotely aquire this new Resource needed to build these STIM items - you make the event basically 7 days which ends on my birthday thanks for that .. Im kidding Im sure it wasnt done as Im sure Im just some faceless nobody to you all. Im fine with that at any rate.

Look I just would like to know as would everyone I think as to where we can find this Synthula for the Stim items which are supposed to aid the Kuvor people. Just feels a little like you forgot to at least give us the general idea of this - we barely even knew they were in the dojo.

BY the Way I will check back on this hopefully to get an answer but we arent that old of a clan but we would like to get a clan symbol and wonder for Shadow Clan how much does that cost as I am told it is a cost. 

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Phoenix32778 said:

Look I just would like to know as would everyone I think as to where we can find this Synthula for the Stim items which are supposed to aid the Kuvor people. Just feels a little like you forgot to at least give us the general idea of this - we barely even knew they were in the dojo. BY the Way I will check back on this hopefully to get an answer but we arent that old of a clan but we would like to get a clan symbol and wonder for Shadow Clan how much does that cost as I am told it is a cost. 

Synthula is a rotation A reward from low level endless missions.

Clan Emblems are a fixed cost for all clans.  It costs 150 plat to submit and 30 plat for the emblem to wear.

Edited by (PS4)Loki1211

Please add option for remove objective icon from the screen... Im a new (french) user and i pay 70 $ dollars for this game (i love this game) but THE NEW ICON OBJECTIVE EVERYWHERE IS A BAD IDEA !!!! Remove this S#&$ !!!!!!!! Or add a option for remove it !

On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 0:48 PM, (PS4)Modahrr said:

For some reason the download keeps failing for me, says I don't have enough storage but I have 43 gigs available, is the update larger than 44 gigs?

Just saw the post above mine, so since it's not a big file, why does it keel failing?

mine too idk why (i have 31gigs available)