Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4: The Pacifism Defect (U19.13.1)

[DE]Drew

My clanmate submitted a emblem for the clan about a month or so ago, maybe even longer than that and despite the long wait and the other updates he had yet to get an email saying it was rejected nor have we seen it in our clan. Is something going on? Did we just waste 150 plat? Can we even get a response? I mean it's a little ridiculous that we submitted it like two or 3 days before the glast gambit and we're already into the pacifism defect with no response at all from you DE...

Edited by (PS4)Bad_Rainbow13

26 minutes ago, (PS4)jac5673 said:

Was there a change to the exterminate missions recently? Noticed the void exterminate missions have the usual enemy countdown and then more enemies appear as you complete the rest of the mission? :nerd:

Working as intended.

The change was made to curb the bug where enemies would spawn outside of the tileset or the bug where not enough enemies spawned towards the end of the extermination, which would require backtracking to force spawns.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

14 hours ago, (PS4)Bad_Rainbow13 said:

My clanmate submitted a emblem for the clan about a month or so ago, maybe even longer than that and despite the long wait and the other updates he had yet to get an email saying it was rejected nor have we seen it in our clan. Is something going on? Did we just waste 150 plat? Can we even get a response? I mean it's a little ridiculous that we submitted it like two or 3 days before the glast gambit and we're already into the pacifism defect with no response at all from you DE...

I think this thread is not the right place for ask about your emblem... Anyway we submitted it last week, and already got it after 4 or 5 days.

So do I PERSONALLY have to get 260 points for my ghost clan to get the Ignis Wraith Blueprint? I did the first two levels and my friend got us to 616 points for our Ghost clan, since that is the case, are we ALL going to get the Ignis Wraith Blueprint? 

Basically I didn't finish it, but my friend did, since thats the case, are we all getting the spoils of the event? 

On 3/20/2017 at 8:16 AM, [DE]Drew said:

There is now a ‘Toggle Prime Details’ toggle for TennoGen skins once applied to a Prime Warframe. This allows you to choose between the Prime Warframe mesh or the Default Warframe mesh!

Finally! I've been waiting this since the first Tenno-gen Release on Console.

My best right not is 640. But we can't get the weapon with slot and potato, because our shadow clan have only 15 members, and the most are newbie. We thinking to expel all the low ranks and reduce the clan as ghost, and not help new players anymore. I don't get why this event is been arranged in this way, but this is the obvious result...

Edited by (PS4)ghinellil

7 hours ago, (PS4)Avod101 said:

So do I PERSONALLY have to get 260 points for my ghost clan to get the Ignis Wraith Blueprint? I did the first two levels and my friend got us to 616 points for our Ghost clan, since that is the case, are we ALL going to get the Ignis Wraith Blueprint? 

Basically I didn't finish it, but my friend did, since thats the case, are we all getting the spoils of the event? 

For a ghost clan to get participation completion of the event at least one member of the ghost clan has to rescue 65 evacuees in one run in the third mission itself.

The third mission will have your "Personal Best" appear above the operation score in the navigation panel at the front of your ship.

As long as your personal best is 260+ you'll get the ignis wraith blueprint after the operation is over.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Three hotfixes in only a few days?

Feels like a record number of hotfixes.

I have no idea how much Sony charges for hotfixes but they certainly are appreciated, DE.

I think hotfixes are free because the coding and data are already in the game and not creating new data so Sony shouldn't care about the monitization of it

Just now, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

I think hotfixes are free because the coding and data are already in the game and not creating new data so Sony shouldn't care about the monitization of it

You're probably right.

I'm just not certain if companies like Sony and Microsoft charge developers each and every time they alter game code or not.

Loving all the new TennoGen content released in this update. But there seems to be a bug concerning the Teplo syandana and it's a very obvious visual one at that (At least to someone who bought the TennoGen syandana bundle immediately and is a perfectionist when it comes to Fashion frame). It seems to be that there is something causing the flowing parts of the syandana to float by themselves and look really irregular as opposed to how it looks on PC where there doesn't seem to be any problems (Or maybe it's a bug on PC too). Hopefully with all the Hotfixes you guys are putting out, you can get around to sorting this as soon as possible.  :satisfied:

So when can we expect a real content update now? Also when will we be seeing more weapon augment mods especially for swords / melee. I would also love to see more normal swords not heavy blades. P.S historically heavy blades don't slash or puncture the impact/crush crush would be a nice new damage type to add maybe.

So I have to ask since PC is about to get this new frame and quest, what are we on console left to do for the month its going to take for us to see it? Also we have the Lotus gifting anniversary event but what happens of you got those weapons last time around?  It seems you made an event but nothing for the people who were here over a year now. Seems like some step up of these Dec weapins should be giving to each perks. Who have them.  

I hope we will be replaying some older events Operations soon during our waiting for more quests to come to PC then come out on console. Seems like the consideration for console players losing interest is not even a concern. I hope this all we be taken care of and announced

To any De: Dev I have only seen since this event came out Monday the fact there as only been 1 Synthula alert and the drop rate is so low that it seems like we are being jipped  a bit. I don't understand why having an event like this that it only lasts a week when PC had it much longer and we have these Stims items we need 9 synthula each to craft but yet can't get enough to do 1?

I would like to understand why we have only have 1 synthula alert when this resource as well as the event are limited time. So please explain the logic here? If this is some oversight and a bug that we had it only once on alert could you extend the event and possibly fix the alerts 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Phoenix32778 said:

To any De: Dev I have only seen since this event came out Monday the fact there as only been 1 Synthula alert and the drop rate is so low that it seems like we are being jipped  a bit. I don't understand why having an event like this that it only lasts a week when PC had it much longer and we have these Stims items we need 9 synthula each to craft but yet can't get enough to do 1? I would like to understand why we have only have 1 synthula alert when this resource as well as the event are limited time. So please explain the logic here? If this is some oversight and a bug that we had it only once on alert could you extend the event and possibly fix the alerts 

taken from the event page New Gear: Your Clan will house new ‘Stim’ Technology that can be used for different results on the Kavor. Use them wisely! You can craft them using SYNTHULA found for a limited time in Low Level Endless missions, Low Level Spy missions and specific Alerts! 

and they do drop at a reasonable rate got some while farming for lith relics.

16 hours ago, (PS4)LiamRising said:

taken from the event page New Gear: Your Clan will house new ‘Stim’ Technology that can be used for different results on the Kavor. Use them wisely! You can craft them using SYNTHULA found for a limited time in Low Level Endless missions, Low Level Spy missions and specific Alerts! 

and they do drop at a reasonable rate got some while farming for lith relics.

For a limited time event, they do NOT drop at a "reasonable rate".  I've run the low-level missions where Synthula can drop ad nauseum, daily, since the event started--specifically, I've run Gaia (Earth), Apollodorus (Mercury), and Cambria (Earth), with the survival mission on Apollodorus being where I've done the most missions--and I've only come away with a total of 7. 

And I've been efficient about it;  I stay only for as long as there is a chance for Synthula to drop--i.e. during Survival missions, I evac at 10 mins, and in the Interception missions I evac after 2 waves--and then repeat. 

In a nutshell, 7 Synthula in 5 days is not a reasonable rate.

9 hours ago, (PS4)Knightfyre said:

For a limited time event, they do NOT drop at a "reasonable rate".  I've run the low-level missions where Synthula can drop ad nauseum, daily, since the event started--specifically, I've run Gaia (Earth), Apollodorus (Mercury), and Cambria (Earth), with the survival mission on Apollodorus being where I've done the most missions--and I've only come away with a total of 7. 

And I've been efficient about it;  I stay only for as long as there is a chance for Synthula to drop--i.e. during Survival missions, I evac at 10 mins, and in the Interception missions I evac after 2 waves--and then repeat. 

In a nutshell, 7 Synthula in 5 days is not a reasonable rate.

okay so maybe the rate might be not good for you but remember it is a rng reward so maybe i just got lucky. i apologize for assuming that the drop rate is reasonable based on my experience only i just assumed from the missions i played that it was a easy to get.

8 hours ago, (PS4)zsurviver555 said:

I know this is really early but oh well. Doed anyone have a guest on when ocatvias anthem wI'll be coming out on console? My guest is a month or so but I want to see what you guys think

my guess is the last week of april but based on the whole weapon balance pass and other changes like limbo revisited that might need tweaking could be early may we get it as a rough guess.