Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4: The Pacifism Defect (U19.13.1)

[DE]Drew

11 hours ago, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

Just a heads up:

Megan confirmed on Prime Time that we will not be getting Chroma Deluxe skin in our next update :(

Yup, which means we won't get it until June.  Maybe even July.

Do you know how that makes me feel?

tenor.gif

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

16 minutes ago, (PS4)nomadjim said:

No Chroma Deluxe?

YOUR THE TYPE OF GUY ......

Image result for full metal jacket you look like the kind of guy who would

Damn right I feel cheated!

(I love Full Metal Jacket.  Maybe my favorite Kubrick movie?  Tough to say, he has so many good films.)

P.S. - thought about it.  Nah, A Clockwork Orange is still my favorite.  Malcolm McDowell's portrayal of Alex DeLarge is just too good.

P.S. -

On ‎04‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 6:45 PM, (PS4)Nightwing17561 said:

When will Octavia's anthem update get to ps4

At the beginning of last past Prime Time stream [DE]Megan mentioned that a build may be submitted to cert, "next week, maybe".

If we're lucky a build will be submitted this Friday.

If not, a build will probably be sent some time during the week of April 16, with a hopeful release some time during the week of April 23rd.

On 3/20/2017 at 9:16 AM, [DE]Drew said:

Hotfix March 27th:

• Leaderboards archived. 

Will all the kills on our profiles be  tallied into the archive or only the kills we get after the hotfix be archived?

Example: Pretty sure I have over 750k kills combined between weapons and warframes. My top 6 used Warframes have combined well over 300k kills. Top 6 used melee's have combined 175k give or take

Edited by (PS4)CactusButtons
Add example

On ‎04‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 2:44 AM, (PS4)Bad_Rainbow13 said:

Wait, what? where was this in prime time? i didn't see it at all and i watched it like twice...

The date of June or July I proposed is only a guess.  I'm a pessimist, so I prefer to assume the worst in life. 

The gap between updates is usually four to eight weeks.  So...since we're not getting the Chroma deluxe skin bundle with this update we'll have to wait until the following update.  Lets be generous and say the update goes live next week.  That means the earliest we'll probably see the Chroma deluxe bundle would be between May 14th and June 11th.

grammar and adjusted the window for sooner

19 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

The date of June or July I proposed is only a guess.  I'm a pessimist, so I prefer to assume the worst in life. 

The gap between updates is usually four to eight weeks.  So...since we're not getting the Chroma deluxe skin bundle with this update we'll have to wait until the following update.  Lets be generous and say the update goes live next week.  That means the earliest we'll probably see the Chroma deluxe bundle would be between May 14st and June 11th.

Ah, gotcha. well i suppose not all is lost for chroma's skin. i'd like to think it would make us want it more while at the same time allowing us to focus more on Octavia. I myself just got the boltor prime, so i'm really hoping that i can get it ready to use it with Octavia and make a murder-bard.

Just now, (PS4)Mc-_-Aman said:

Can we have more raids in the future

Doubtful considering roughly 2% (according to the metrics DE posted late last year) of the player base actually plays the raids.

It's difficult to justify using development time on something a majority of the player base doesn't bother to play.