The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Corpus Ship Mobile Defense specific room frequently causes mission crash (ejecting player to Liset with no actual failure)

TheLexiConArtist

In what seems to be the same bug mentioned here I have noticed a frequent crash occurring while doing Sortie Mobile Defenses on Corpus Ship tilesets.

The room in question:

2dr9uoh.jpg

Notably, although that screenshot was taken via Warframe and not Steam (therefore has its metadata), that particular mission was the second time I had attempted to run it after experiencing the crash on the first.

Although the above screenshot was also last time Sortie mission generation caused me to encounter this bug, it just occurred to me again today. This time upon second run I did not get that error-prone room at all, so I decided to just include this shot I remembered taking last time this happened to me.

Personally observed correlations:

• Frost
    • To memory, have always had Frost (as reliable object-defensive warframe to handle Sortie)
  • Zenistar
    • Past two times at minimum I have been using the Zenistar, other weapons and companion certainly varied. May not likely be related to cause, but included for completion.
  • Corpus Mobile Defense
    • Room in which bug has occurred I believe is an exclusively MD mission room. MD console defense in progress when crash occurs.
  • Sortie
    • confirmed not Modifier specific, however
    • Have not run non-Sortie Corpus MD missions to try to trigger bug in relevant room.
  • Specific Room
    • Have not yet encountered bug in any other room or tileset, to memory.

Upon triggering bug:

Abrupt cessation of mission. Fade to black, to Landing Craft scene for loading time, placed back in Orbiter.

Previous instances did not present any mission results screen.

Today's presented mission failure results screen (after reappearing in Liset only) but still seemed to treat the mission as never having occurred (affinity level on an unmaxed item did not correlate with the data shown on results from its use in the mission up to point of bug occurring).