Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Knights Of The Balance (Recruitment open,Rank 9 clan) want to join an asylum of misfits? seriously no need for the serious to apply, We have pie!!

Gildarts_bb

Edited by Gildarts_bb
clan has changed names and size so no longer exists like this

IGN: Kelamyth

Timezone: GMT/UTC

Time Played: 1244 hours

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Survival

What are some of the other games you play?: Mostly RPGs, very fond of shooters though.

Do you like anime in general?: Not a massive fan, but yes.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm Scottish and I love puns! That's uh. That's two of my most important features. I really like Saryn too. As in REALLY like Saryn

What do you think you are bringing to the clan?: I have a lot of experience in almost every area of Warframe, besides raids. I've led a clan before this and usually end up in a moderators position with guilds/clans/servers. Always willing to help too, no matter if it's just running a mission or teaching someone something from scratch.

What do you want from the Knights?: People to play Warframe with! I've not been in super active clans before, nor have I had much luck looking for other clans to join. Hopefully this'll change with this application <3

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Hell yeah I have!

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: Nope!

8 minutes ago, Kelamyth said:

IGN: Kelamyth

Timezone: GMT/UTC

Time Played: 1244 hours

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Survival

What are some of the other games you play?: Mostly RPGs, very fond of shooters though.

Do you like anime in general?: Not a massive fan, but yes.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm Scottish and I love puns! That's uh. That's two of my most important features. I really like Saryn too. As in REALLY like Saryn

What do you think you are bringing to the clan?: I have a lot of experience in almost every area of Warframe, besides raids. I've led a clan before this and usually end up in a moderators position with guilds/clans/servers. Always willing to help too, no matter if it's just running a mission or teaching someone something from scratch.

What do you want from the Knights?: People to play Warframe with! I've not been in super active clans before, nor have I had much luck looking for other clans to join. Hopefully this'll change with this application <3

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Hell yeah I have!

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: Nope!

invite sent welcome aboard!  

IGN: Toopkex

Timezone: PST

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) : 38  (321 extra on a previous account. I just wanted a fresh start)

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Survival/Defense 

What are some of the other games you play?: FPS, MMORPG, Rouge Likes, and basically every genre besides racing and sports.

Do you like anime in general?(not required): I do, I almost always have at least 2 shows i wat for every week.

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice) Uhh... I'm from Canada? But for real now, I watch a bunch of anime.
                                                                                                                            Would also consider myself somewhere between a hardcore and casual gamer.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I'm always willing to help out with whatever I can.

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) Im looking for a fun buncch of people to hang out with and play games with.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yep.

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: Nope

23 minutes ago, Toopkex said:

IGN: Toopkex

Timezone: PST

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) : 38  (321 extra on a previous account. I just wanted a fresh start)

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Survival/Defense 

What are some of the other games you play?: FPS, MMORPG, Rouge Likes, and basically every genre besides racing and sports.

Do you like anime in general?(not required): I do, I almost always have at least 2 shows i wat for every week.

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice) Uhh... I'm from Canada? But for real now, I watch a bunch of anime.
                                                                                                                            Would also consider myself somewhere between a hardcore and casual gamer.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I'm always willing to help out with whatever I can.

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) Im looking for a fun buncch of people to hang out with and play games with.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yep.

invite sent welcome to the knights 

IGN: MasterYetifighter - I cringe every time I see it and I'm changing it the moment I get 200plat

Timezone: GMT

Time Played: 35 hours 

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Survival I think

What are some of the other games you play?: I play a fair amount of league, other than that, mainly rpgs and shooters. Or a combination of the two, ME2 being by far my favourite.

Do you like anime in general?: If it's a good anime, or at least kinda passable for good, I'll probably watch it at some point.

Tell us something about yourself: Well, I'm from the UK. I play a lot of games, warframe being the one I've gotten into a lot recently. I love music (various metal bands, namely TOOL, and more easy going and chill stuff like StiFi). I like to think I'm pretty easy going, but I can get stressy at times I suppose. Not sure what else to say.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan?: Oh. Well, ehhmmm... Moral support?

What do you want from the Knights?: Well I'm pretty damn new to the game, so mainly a chance to learn more about the game and to get some help so I can progress some more. Meeting new people and making new friends is always pretty great too.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yeah, though it may be a little while before I'm able to contribute much to the dojo.

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: Nope.

Also, I'd like to ask how often members tend to be on, cus the main thing I'm after from a clan is people to play with. Ideally during the daytime GMT.

28 minutes ago, MasterYetifighter said:

IGN: MasterYetifighter - I cringe every time I see it and I'm changing it the moment I get 200plat

Timezone: GMT

Time Played: 35 hours 

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Survival I think

What are some of the other games you play?: I play a fair amount of league, other than that, mainly rpgs and shooters. Or a combination of the two, ME2 being by far my favourite.

Do you like anime in general?: If it's a good anime, or at least kinda passable for good, I'll probably watch it at some point.

Tell us something about yourself: Well, I'm from the UK. I play a lot of games, warframe being the one I've gotten into a lot recently. I love music (various metal bands, namely TOOL, and more easy going and chill stuff like StiFi). I like to think I'm pretty easy going, but I can get stressy at times I suppose. Not sure what else to say.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan?: Oh. Well, ehhmmm... Moral support?

What do you want from the Knights?: Well I'm pretty damn new to the game, so mainly a chance to learn more about the game and to get some help so I can progress some more. Meeting new people and making new friends is always pretty great too.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yeah, though it may be a little while before I'm able to contribute much to the dojo.

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: Nope.

Also, I'd like to ask how often members tend to be on, cus the main thing I'm after from a clan is people to play with. Ideally during the daytime GMT.

invite sent welcome

as far as contributing to the dojo as it said we understand not everyone can we simply ask that IF you can please do so

as to how often people are on thats a little harder as we are at currently a small clan but looking to fix that, we are mostly a north american clan but we do have 1 from Argentina i believe and a couple from Australia as well as a couple night owls that are on at weird hours but may be playing other games which is why discord is strongly recommended as we can keep in touch regardless of what games people are playing i even chat on there from my phone if its slow at work lol on the flip side of that we are part of a huge alliance with over 100 other clans so there are always a ton of people on the alliance chat and alliance discord 

Edited by Gildarts_bb
added info

IGN: NightLanderLoL

Timezone: +1 (CEST)

Time Played: 323hr

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Excavation

What are some of the other games you play?: LoL (8years), Warthunder, HS, CSGO, 

Do you like anime in general?: Only some of the kinds :D

Tell us something about yourself: I studying at university and I'm wasting my last free time in life during it.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? Support for clan with my Warframes. I have some useful like, Frost P, Rhino P, Ember P. etc

What do you want from the Knights? Im independant chill guy.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes

2 hours ago, NightLanderLoL said:

IGN: NightLanderLoL

Timezone: +1 (CEST)

Time Played: 323hr

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Excavation

What are some of the other games you play?: LoL (8years), Warthunder, HS, CSGO, 

Do you like anime in general?: Only some of the kinds :D

Tell us something about yourself: I studying at university and I'm wasting my last free time in life during it.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? Support for clan with my Warframes. I have some useful like, Frost P, Rhino P, Ember P. etc

What do you want from the Knights? Im independant chill guy.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes

invite sent welcome to the knights 

Hi, I am a veteran Warframe player, MR 21. My previous clan died so now I am looking for a new one. I am looking for a clan with mostly completed research that has not done the Ascension Ceremony yet and would be willing to wait with it at least 6 days after I join. The player has to be in the clan for 8 days minimum to participate in the Ceremony and get the endo.

I will happily craft the statue myself.

So, if you have complete research but have not done the Ascension Ceremony yet, I will be happy to join!

IGN: Bachuuu

2 hours ago, Bachuuu said:

Hi, I am a veteran Warframe player, MR 21. My previous clan died so now I am looking for a new one. I am looking for a clan with mostly completed research that has not done the Ascension Ceremony yet and would be willing to wait with it at least 6 days after I join. The player has to be in the clan for 8 days minimum to participate in the Ceremony and get the endo.

I will happily craft the statue myself.

So, if you have complete research but have not done the Ascension Ceremony yet, I will be happy to join!

IGN: Bachuuu

Thanks for your interest mate. 

As befitting a small clan formed by the active elites of an older clan, we've ascended as soon as the update hit... so can't help you there.

IGN: DivineSeed

Timezone:UTC-08:00

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 202 Hours

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Ummm defense 

What are some of the other games you play?: I play league, cs go , and overwatch

Do you like anime in general?(not required): I would say guilty crown is one of my favourite anime. I have been watching konosuba :p. Oh and yes i love anime xD

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice): I am currently going to university for biology to possibly end up as a physician 

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I like helping others, Starting out in warframe was not the easiest task but with the help of others it helped me enjoy this game,

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) Just some people to play with

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?:No

16 minutes ago, DivineSeed said:

IGN: DivineSeed

Timezone:UTC-08:00

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 202 Hours

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Ummm defense 

What are some of the other games you play?: I play league, cs go , and overwatch

Do you like anime in general?(not required): I would say guilty crown is one of my favourite anime. I have been watching konosuba :p. Oh and yes i love anime xD

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice): I am currently going to university for biology to possibly end up as a physician 

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I like helping others, Starting out in warframe was not the easiest task but with the help of others it helped me enjoy this game,

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) Just some people to play with

invite sent, welcome to the knights!

IGN: ThePrimeKiller

Timezone: UTC +1

Time Played: 102 hours

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Extermination and Defense

What are some of the other games you play?: Overwatch, NeverWinter and used to play FFXIV

Do you like anime in general? I love anime, i watch it daily. example: Tokyo Ghoul, Highscholl DxD (dont ask why) and other small animes.

Tell us something about yourself: Hmmmmm, im joyful and a nice person to talk to i guess.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? Ive been in a couple of other clans, even owned one myself.

What do you want from the Knights? I just want to be a part of a community and have some people to do missons with and talk to.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes but i may not be able to contribute to the dojo all the time.

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: No

I hope ill get to know you better!

Edited by ThePrimeKiller

Hey not to complain or anything, and im not trying to beg you to watch my applacation, but seriously its been 6h nearly 7. And i have not gotten a word not telling me im declined or accepted. And Gildarts_bb has been on like 3 times after i applied so i am just saying please view my application. :)

2 hours ago, ThePrimeKiller said:

Hey not to complain or anything, and im not trying to beg you to watch my applacation, but seriously its been 6h nearly 7. And i have not gotten a word not telling me im declined or accepted. And Gildarts_bb has been on like 3 times after i applied so i am just saying please view my application. :)

Apologize for that but you applied right as I left for work l, as soon as I get home I will get it taken care of as it's a little hard to send the invite from a phone :)

10 hours ago, ThePrimeKiller said:

IGN: ThePrimeKiller

Timezone: UTC +1

Time Played: 102 hours

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Extermination and Defense

What are some of the other games you play?: Overwatch, NeverWinter and used to play FFXIV

Do you like anime in general? I love anime, i watch it daily. example: Tokyo Ghoul, Highscholl DxD (dont ask why) and other small animes.

Tell us something about yourself: Hmmmmm, im joyful and a nice person to talk to i guess.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? Ive been in a couple of other clans, even owned one myself.

What do you want from the Knights? I just want to be a part of a community and have some people to do missons with and talk to.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes but i may not be able to contribute to the dojo all the time.

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: No

I hope ill get to know you better!

invite sent, sorry for the delay, welcome to the knights 

IGN:Hexzilian

Timezone:GMT

Time Played: About 7-9 hours but i used to play on PS4 moved to PC

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Extermination

What are some of the other games you play?:CS:GO,Skyrim,witcher 3,GTA 5

Do you like anime in general?(not required):Yes

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice):I like playing video games especially with others cause it makes it more fun but also a lot easier.I like to help others for no actual reason but only when i can.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.):I can help anyone who needs help,if they need help with a misson i'll try my best to assisst them also help out new members or players etc...

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.):Farming help and just help in general

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):Yes

1 hour ago, Hexzilian said:

IGN:Hexzilian

Timezone:GMT

Time Played: About 7-9 hours but i used to play on PS4 moved to PC

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Extermination

What are some of the other games you play?:CS:GO,Skyrim,witcher 3,GTA 5

Do you like anime in general?(not required):Yes

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice):I like playing video games especially with others cause it makes it more fun but also a lot easier.I like to help others for no actual reason but only when i can.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.):I can help anyone who needs help,if they need help with a misson i'll try my best to assisst them also help out new members or players etc...

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.):Farming help and just help in general

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):Yes

invite sent, welcome aboard