Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Knights Of The Balance (Recruitment open,Rank 9 clan) want to join an asylum of misfits? seriously no need for the serious to apply, We have pie!!

Gildarts_bb

IGN: iHeavenlyKing

Timezone: EST

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 743 hours.

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Survival.

What are some of the other games you play?: Not any in particular.

Do you like anime in general?(not required): Quite a lot.

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice): I don't have much to say, however I am a simple player who likes spending time with his clanmates and enjoying the game to it's fullest.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) Although I am no expert, nor hardcore player, however I will do my utmost to help out my fellow clanmates, should they require any help or assistance.

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) A friendly community with whom it's worth spending time with.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes.

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: No.

2 hours ago, iHeavenlyKing said:

IGN: iHeavenlyKing

Timezone: EST

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 743 hours.

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Survival.

What are some of the other games you play?: Not any in particular.

Do you like anime in general?(not required): Quite a lot.

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice): I don't have much to say, however I am a simple player who likes spending time with his clanmates and enjoying the game to it's fullest.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) Although I am no expert, nor hardcore player, however I will do my utmost to help out my fellow clanmates, should they require any help or assistance.

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) A friendly community with whom it's worth spending time with.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes.

invite sent welcome to the Knights!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

i

1 hour ago, TerrorShow said:

IGN: TerrorShow

Timezone: UTC+00:00 ( England )

Time Played:  656 hours ( however my steam says 1205 hours... )

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Survival - Sabotage

What are some of the other games you play?: Overwatch, Guild Wars 2, JRPG games like Final Fantasy

Do you like anime in general?: Yes, though i'm not crazy about it, i prefer manga also

Tell us something about yourself : I'm a vet of Warframe, so i've been around for a really long time, i enjoy farming and grinding a lot so this games fits me pretty well, i can also be either very talkative or very quiet depending on whom i'm talking with, also i really enjoy doing long endless missions 

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? : Knowledge, wisdom, motivation to become better, information about the best optimizations for weapons and frames in the game, i can lead raids and parties if required without any issue.

What do you want from the Knights? : Just a place to stay and meet new players, have some fun together without any troubles

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yep

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: Nope

invite sent welcome, straight jackets are on the right and pie is on the table in the back :cool:

IGN: MANIAC2607

Timezone: GMT

Time Played: 15 days 2 hours (362 hours total)

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Defence or interception missions are my fave (Not when arc wing is involved though :P)

What are some of the other games you play?: Far cry, Metal Gear, Halo, CoD, Skyrim, Mass Effect and Battlefield. 

Do you like anime in general?(not required): Yup. Not watched any in a while though. 

Tell us something about yourself: I'm English (Yes I do love tea) and currently at university studying geography. Interests include gaming, nerding out about star wars and reading about military history. Have an interest in anything and everything really. 

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? I have been playing warframe on and off since 2013 so I have a lot of experience with the game and I am more than willing to help people out if they need it. Be it that they are brand new to the game or need help doing missions. 

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) Been playing warframe since 2013 and have never really gotten involved with a clan. The last one I was in was kinda dull and I didn't really get involved with the community. I want to get more involved with the community. 

certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): YES

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: No I was not, found you guys on the forums. 

Edited by MANIAC2607

10 hours ago, MANIAC2607 said:

IGN: MANIAC2607

Timezone: GMT

Time Played: 15 days 2 hours (362 hours total)

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Defence or interception missions are my fave (Not when arc wing is involved though :P)

What are some of the other games you play?: Far cry, Metal Gear, Halo, CoD, Skyrim, Mass Effect and Battlefield. 

Do you like anime in general?(not required): Yup. Not watched any in a while though. 

Tell us something about yourself: I'm English (Yes I do love tea) and currently at university studying geography. Interests include gaming, nerding out about star wars and reading about military history. Have an interest in anything and everything really. 

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? I have been playing warframe on and off since 2013 so I have a lot of experience with the game and I am more than willing to help people out if they need it. Be it that they are brand new to the game or need help doing missions. 

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) Been playing warframe since 2013 and have never really gotten involved with a clan. The last one I was in was kinda dull and I didn't really get involved with the community. I want to get more involved with the community. 

certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): YES

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: No I was not, found you guys on the forums. 

invite sent welcome to the insanity :highfive:

IGN: Antigorius

Timezone: Eastern U.S.

Time Played: 33 hours, just recently swapped to PC but played on PS4 for a long while

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Survival

What are some of the other games you play?: longtime Blizzard junkie (WoW, HoTS, Hearthstone, D3), Horizon Zero Dawn, CoD, Borderlands, Fallout, and most any action/rpg

Do you like anime in general?(not required): not so much

Tell us something about yourself: casual, but active, gamer at this point (because real life) but am looking for a warframe clan that doesn't take itself so seriously but can still have fun and get S#&$ done.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.): I was a longtime member of a WoW raiding guild and am always willing to help out fellow players and always looking to improve my character's role within a given group. Fairly new to warframe on the PC but looking to build out my arsenal bit by bit.

What do you want from the Knights? community mostly. I could solo/pug my way through the game but what's the fun in that?

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: N

4 hours ago, Antigorius said:

IGN: Antigorius

Timezone: Eastern U.S.

Time Played: 33 hours, just recently swapped to PC but played on PS4 for a long while

What are some of the other games you play?: longtime Blizzard junkie (WoW, HoTS, Hearthstone, D3), Horizon Zero Dawn, CoD, Borderlands, Fallout, and most any action/rpg

Do you like anime in general?(not required): not so much

Tell us something about yourself: casual, but active, gamer at this point (because real life) but am looking for a warframe clan that doesn't take itself so seriously but can still have fun and get S#&$ done.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.): I was a longtime member of a WoW raiding guild and am always willing to help out fellow players and always looking to improve my character's role within a given group. Fairly new to warframe on the PC but looking to build out my arsenal bit by bit.

What do you want from the Knights? community mostly. I could solo/pug my way through the game but what's the fun in that?

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: N

Howdy How good I have send and invite your way welcome to the knight of balance!

IGN:  Bobert1223

Timezone: MST

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 1d 14hrs 6m 7s

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Survival, extermination

What are some of the other games you play?: Overwatch, Rainbow six siege, Shellshock live

Do you like anime in general?(not required): Depends on which one sometimes yes sometimes no

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice) I play casually and take forever to progress in warframe but ask for pointers and help when I reach a hard spot or forgot something.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I have played some Destiny if I can count that towards raid leading because I always lead them. However other than that I like to make people laugh and I am in for the grind regardless of the time

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) Pointers on how to advance and some people to play with. Rando's are kinda boring

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes of course.

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: No

IGN: Dumpaliah

Timezone: Eastern US

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 137 hours

What are some of the other games you play?: Rocket League, Destiny, WOW

Do you like anime in general?(not required): Generally like it but don't have many I watch regularly.

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice) Just normal dude that likes to relax and play some games.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) Have not been in many leadership roles or anything but I am very dependable.

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) Just looking for a good group of people to play Warframe with and have a good time.

15 hours ago, Bobert1223 said:

IGN:  Bobert1223

Timezone: MST

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 1d 14hrs 6m 7s

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Survival, extermination

What are some of the other games you play?: Overwatch, Rainbow six siege, Shellshock live

Do you like anime in general?(not required): Depends on which one sometimes yes sometimes no

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice) I play casually and take forever to progress in warframe but ask for pointers and help when I reach a hard spot or forgot something.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I have played some Destiny if I can count that towards raid leading because I always lead them. However other than that I like to make people laugh and I am in for the grind regardless of the time

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) Pointers on how to advance and some people to play with. Rando's are kinda boring

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes of course.

hey hey sent you the invite welcome to the asylum 

14 hours ago, Dumpaliah said:

IGN: Dumpaliah

Timezone: Eastern US

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 137 hours

What are some of the other games you play?: Rocket League, Destiny, WOW

Do you like anime in general?(not required): Generally like it but don't have many I watch regularly.

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice) Just normal dude that likes to relax and play some games.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) Have not been in many leadership roles or anything but I am very dependable.

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) Just looking for a good group of people to play Warframe with and have a good time.

yo sent the invite come and meet the other inmates :)

IGN:ImmortalEssence1029

Timezone: Residence in india

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 43 hours

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Exterminate ( DIE DIE DIE )

What are some of the other games you play?: League of legends, Devil may cry, MMOs like TERA or BDO

Do you like anime in general?(not required): TOO MUCHHHH

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice): Really active in the game and always want to become part of something lol. Learnt most of the stuff about the raids and want to participate in everything.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.): A good and healthy party with active participation in events and raids.

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.): Just a fun experience and a good active fruitiful time

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y in clear words

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?:

10 hours ago, ImmortalEssence1029 said:

IGN:ImmortalEssence1029

Timezone: Residence in india

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 43 hours

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Exterminate ( DIE DIE DIE )

What are some of the other games you play?: League of legends, Devil may cry, MMOs like TERA or BDO

Do you like anime in general?(not required): TOO MUCHHHH

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice): Really active in the game and always want to become part of something lol. Learnt most of the stuff about the raids and want to participate in everything.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.): A good and healthy party with active participation in events and raids.

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.): Just a fun experience and a good active fruitiful time

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y in clear words

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?:

invite sent welcome to the asylum!

"I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body and fire is my blood
I have created over a thousand blades
Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
Have withstood pain to create many weapons
Yet, those hands will never hold anything
So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."

Archer

IGN: Sazaori

Timezone: Sea (+7:00 GMT)

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 209  hours

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Survival, defense 

What are some of the other games you play?: Dota 2, Borderlands 2, and much more

Do you like anime in general?(not required): I don't watch anime but I do love to read mangas 

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice): I like to have a fun chat and just playing around when there is nothing to do

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.): I can make your chat channel LOUD ;)

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.): Fun chat and help each others even tho I doubt I can help much ~~

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Circle the Y

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? Nope

12 hours ago, Sazaori said:

IGN: Sazaori

Timezone: Sea (+7:00 GMT)

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 209  hours

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Survival, defense 

What are some of the other games you play?: Dota 2, Borderlands 2, and much more

Do you like anime in general?(not required): I don't watch anime but I do love to read mangas 

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice): I like to have a fun chat and just playing around when there is nothing to do

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.): I can make your chat channel LOUD ;)

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.): Fun chat and help each others even tho I doubt I can help much ~~

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Circle the Y

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? Nope

looks like your already in a clan good luck 

IGN: Xoreni

Timezone: GMT +2

Time Played: 553 Hours

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Defense and Survival mostly, but up for anything. (Except Raids)

What are some of the other games you play?: Been stuck with Warframe for a while, took a little break and now I'm back

Do you like anime in general?(not required): I love Animes, mostly the really quality, serious ones. Story wise. But gotta love a fun/epic shounen anime as well.

Tell us something about yourself: Uhhh, not really good at this... Just your typical silent but "helpful when I can" type of guy, looking for fun people to play with/help to. So yeah, I don't talk much, but I'm there when you need me. :) Or at least try to.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? Well, as I said above, I like helping others and getting some random stuff in the process. Also, I'll contribute to the dojo as much as I can.

What do you want from the Knights? People to farm with, or just casually play and help. Cuz playing alone is boring.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y understand.

Edited by Tujika