Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Selling many Great rivens at low prices!! Also Wtb specific SMeeta kavat imprint and also WTT steel meridian points for telos boltace ot Synoid GAmmacor!!

Selling these great rivens! You legit can't go wrong with these high damage rivens, just slot them into your desired weapon and watch them work magic, it's so Cheap its almost like you're Renting. Get these cheap top tier rivens now and beat all your friends' mission kill counts. All you got to do is Send me a message with your price or offer below! WOW that was simple right?

What was that? You don't have enough plat well fear not, as a fair trader I am also open to trades Ranging from the items listed below, extremely convenient for those who want to try a new mod and want to get rid of another that they don't use!

What I may accept: Arcanes, Arcane Helmets, Prime Sets or specific Parts, Maiming strike/Argon Scope or equally strong akstilleto, Dual toxocyst, Soma, tonkor, cernos, marelok, amprex, kohm, vectis, sybaris, sobek, dread, tigris, hek, lex, snipetron, aklex, sonicor, Ferrox, pox, simulor, or ANY rivens you see see fit to trade with mine.

P.S Also Looking for god Penta (Must have damage, Multi, elemental and negative) , Snipetron, Ignis, Euphona prime and ZARR (must have multishot, crit c, crit d/damage, and negative) with 2 or 3 positive 1 unaffected negative! Thanks :)

Also WTT for Maxed Rank 10 mods; any ust name which u have and I'll see if I need!

Also need a smeeta with tuft ears, leaf tail or peacock tail and gold/ green/cyan energy colors.

Prices are not fixed negotiation is valid for abit.

Also WTT steel meridian points for telos boltace or synoid Gammacor!!

Willing to trade a lot of things for any artax riven

Sicarus:

Maxed!

13 rolls

283% Damage

132% Heat

3.6% Punch through

-51% Damage to grineer

Lanka Riven:

8 rolls

-91% Recoil

128% Crit damage

86% Multishot

-40% damage to grineer

Nukor: -90% status c alone with no dual stat mods needed 18k burst DPS viable!!!

No rerolls

400% Damage

176% Status Chance

-53% Fire rate (doesn't really affect as much)

C/O 350

Paris:

5 rolls

61% Multishot

95% Crit damage

30% damage to corpus

Latron Riven perfect for prime:

176% Damage

92% Status Chance

50% Damage to corpus

-40% reload speed

460 start