Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe March Madness! Round 1

(PSN)Neon-Psychosis

You know the rules, choose your Warframe based on ability match ups, and give an explanation...

Please include an explanation of why you choose the warframe that you did

If the thread dies before each frame gets the full amount of votes whoever is the leader at the time wins...

So for our seventh match in round 1 we have Titania vs. Equinox 

And our eight match we have Rhino vs. Loki......

***RESULTS FOR ALL MATCHUPS ARE LISTED ON THE FINAL PAGE***

Edited by (PS4)Neon-Psychosis

Inaros, no contest.

He's tankier, with far better CC, damage and area denial, and can even heal himself and allies incredibly easy. Since he's so good, you basically have a free Exilus slot, so you may as well slot Handspring in their since you'll be bringing Constitution anyways to have him essentially as immune to knockdowns as Atlas is.

I'll admit, I prefer Atlas, but it'd be foolish to assume he could beat Inaros in really any capacity aside from his poorly scaling Landslide damage. His 1 is great, his 2 is useless, his 3 is a death sentence and his 4 is too dumb to be of any real use.

Edited by (XB1)Graysmog

Inaros will win easily. he's tougher than Atlas, he has better CC and even if Atlas were to down him, he'd just drain Atlas of his health to self-revive. one use of Desiccation and Inaros can get a ton of free hits on a blinded Atlas. he could also just try to Devour him, since you can't pull away from Inaros, and he's invincible while eating.

I like Atlas, don't get me wrong, but Inaros is among the most powerful frames in the game. only frames that could kill Inaros IMO are either CC frames (provided they cast first), or Nidus.

I'm going with Atlas as using landslide is completely immune to any damage. Rumblers with the augment makes a giant that, if used with proper positioning, draws aggro away from you. He also makes a good farming frame if you have decent group composition as at 200% Power Strength he guarantees that the enemies drop double the loot, made javlok component hunting a breeze.

Tectonics adds a bit of tactical strategy to a very fast paced game by allowing you to create chokepoints or to provide yourself with a bit of cover on demand. With augment it becomes easier to herd enemies where you want them to go....unless it's corpus and a nulli shows up.

Rules: I will choose which warframes will match up against each other  

Tournament consists of several rounds 

The first warframe in each round that gets 10 votes wins that round advances

If the thread dies before each frame gets the full amount of votes whoever is the leader at the time wins...

Please no drama or negativity, just have fun..

This will be a continuing series

So for our second match in round 1 we have Trinity vs. Nova, go...

Can you even really compare them? Both are awesome in their category. Nova will never beat Trinity in healing and keeping people alive, and Nova beats Trinity in the wide scale slow or speed of enemies.

In a fight, Trinity would have the edge just because her heals are godly. Other than that, not sure if this is a good comparison. 

Rules: I will choose which warframes will match up against each other  

Tournament consists of several rounds 

The first warframe in each round that gets 10 votes wins that round advances

Please no drama or negativity, just have fun..

This will be a continuing series

So for our third match in round 1 we have Nidus vs. Chroma, go...

30 minutes ago, -Akeva-Banshee- said:

Uh what is this? Can I watch this on youtube and uh where and how is this happening?

It's basically just "Who would win between these two? Put in your votes, people!"

Edit: I guess I'll have to put my vote in as well, then. Chroma builds up his strength and defense by the amount of damage taken, while Nidus gains (pancake) stacks with the amount of enemy hit by his 1st ability.

As there is only one target (Chroma), Nidus cannot build stacks as easily.

Conclusion: Chroma wins.

Edited by Beggining
Woop da Woop

Well, just the frame itself it could go either way.

But with good mods it could still go either way. 

A good build with abilities, it probably would go to Chroma. 

1. Chroma has a damage buff with Vex Armor, Ward has more even more armor.

2. Nidus needs to set up a lot to get rolling, so Nidus has to build stacks to be fully effective.