Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe March Madness! Round 1

(PSN)Neon-Psychosis

Volt vs Valkyr: Mesa interjects and shoots them both.

Nyx vs Mesa: She'll just break that mind-controlling freak in half.

Ember vs Zephyr: Mesa also interjects and shoots them both.

Mag vs Banshee: She doesn't discriminate trash warframes.

Limbo vs Octavia: She shoots Octavia and claims Limbo yet again.

Ember vs Zephyr = Zephyr wins

Firequake can't knock you down if you are in the air 

Fireball would be blocked by Turbulance 

Accelarant is just a buff and debuff

Fire Blast won't do enough damage and the fire ring from it won't even touch Zephyr

Sence we are talking about PvP, incase you didn't know Tornado is almost an insta-kill in Conclave and it causes a magnetic proc, so Ember won't be able to have World on Fire on for long enough to kill Zephyr.

PS: Mag can CRUSH Banshee *ba dum tss*

This sounds fun, here I go:

Mirage vs Saryn

Mirage only has one damaging ability and that is her 4 which does not do a lot of damage and is hard to control, so Saryn would win.

Volt vs Valkyr

I think this would be a long battle, because 1. Volt does electrical damage, which is not effective against armor and 2. Volt is too fast to get hit by Valkyr, but in the end I think Volt would poke Valkyr to death, because he can either evade Valkyr's Ripline or put a shield to stop it.

Nyx vs Mesa

Irradiating a target is meaningless in a 1v1 so it comes down to figuring out if Nyx can cast her 1st or Mesa her 4th ability faster, because after that it is an instant/free kill and I say Mesa wins because noone shoots faster than Lucky Luke.

Ember vs Zephyr

Person above described it perfectly, Zephyr wins.

Mag vs Banshee

Because it is abilities only, Mag's only real chance would be to crush Banshee (which would be very effective cause Banshee is paper), but that takes too long, so I think Banshee would win by first casting Silence for a short stagger and to close the gap and then either Sonic Boom Mag around (or off a cliff) or stun-lock her to death with Quake.

Limbo vs Octavia

This is difficult, because we don't know Octavia's abilities too well. But since abilities damage enemies regardless of being in the rift or not and since Octavia has a damage ability, I'd say Octavia would win, because Limbo's damage from Banish and Cataclysm is one time only until the ability expires.

damn, thought you would make separate posts for each, not cram them all in one!

- Valkyr easily beats Volt, she has invincibility, it's no contest.

- Nyx could Brainwash Mesa into shooting herself with her own gun, but going just off of powers, Nyx could just mind control her and they become best buddies again! that's a win.. for friendship!

- I actually reckon Zephyr would beat Ember, as long as she stays off the ground, where World on Fire can't hurt her. in a ground fight though, ember wins easily.

- Mag Vs Banshee is tough. on one hand Banshee can one-shot Mag with Sonar and any gun, but Mag can kill Banshee first with Magnetize and a powerful-ish gun (Banshee is squishy but Magnetize doesn't grant a damage bonus, only guarantees a hit). I think Mag's higher durability might just win out though.

- can't comment on Limbo vs. Octavia because she isn't out yet, so we don't know what we're comparing. plus we don't know how Limbo will perform after his rework. give us time to get used to those frames and we'll soon see which might win in a duel.

27 minutes ago, Sh0ck-Wave said:

What we want to know is, which would win in a Fashion Frame contest !!

my Rhino Prime w/ Palatine Skin in Orokin colours beats every other frame in existence, no contest ;)

In my opinion.

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

- Valkyr easily beats Volt, she has invincibility, it's no contest.

Volt runs away and waits for Valkyrs energy to run out, electrifies her and headshot.

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

- Mag Vs Banshee is tough. on one hand Banshee can one-shot Mag with Sonar and any gun, but Mag can kill Banshee first with Magnetize and a powerful-ish gun (Banshee is squishy but Magnetize doesn't grant a damage bonus, only guarantees a hit). I think Mag's higher durability might just win out though.

Sound quake.

For limbo vs octavia... at current state i'd say limbo wins. Goes in the rift, banishes octavia=knockdown and finish whit weapon.

For others i'd agree.

The votes are in, and we have the results for round 1! Remember, these were all chosen by a majority of votes given by forum users based on duels using only abilities, along with detailed explanations...

They are as follows;

Trinity vs. Nova... Winner: Trinity...

Inaros vs. Atlas... Winner: Inaros

Chroma vs. Nidus... Winner: Chroma

Nekros vs. Hydroid... Winner: Nekros

Vauban vs. Ash... Winner: Ash

Excalibur vs. Frost... Winner: Excalibur

Titania vs. Equinox... Winner: Titania

Rhino vs. Loki... Winner: Rhino

Ivara vs. Nezha.. Winner: Ivara

Wukong vs. Oberon... Winner: Wukong

Mirage vs. Saryn... Winner: Mirage

Volt vs. Valkyr... Winner: Volt

Nyx vs. Mesa= Winner: Nyx

Ember vs. Zephyr... Winner: Zephyr

Mag vs. Banshee... Winner: Banshee

Limbo vs. Octavia... Winner: Limbo

Will see you soon with Round 2 matchups! Cheers...