Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Migration on Void Fissure Excavation Lost Rewards

Mokushiro

The title basically says it all, I opened up around 5 relics, at the 5th the host leaves and host migration happens, just after selecting a reward, so first, it doesnt even let us to choose another relic (which didn't matter we were just gonna leave anyway) and then in the result screen I see I didn't get any rewards, and I confirmed it looking at my inventory I should've gotten Nova prime BP and Helios prime carpace, along with a few other rewards like a forma.

So: 

-Relics got used

-No rewards whatsoever even though I didnt even crash out from the mission just a dumb host migration.

-Where's my compensation for the wasted time, relics and farming?

Similar issue: Relic on defense mission, host got a bug and entered without a relic, left right away.

Host migration, no more fissures, no reactant or reactant counters, no relics opened.

The relic was NOT spent, probably because the migration occurred before it was opened.

I have the EE.log if it helps.

Similar Issue: Void Fissure Mission (Excavation) - (Everest-Earth)

After going though 6 waves of relic openings, the mission host disconnected.
The game migrated to a new host as usual, but upon migration all items opened from the relics were lost. However all the items received from excavating the artifacts were kept (credits, cryotic etc.)
(This was unchanged when extracting)

The items lost don't really matter (nor do i remember what they were), just thought I would bring more attention to the potential problem.

bl2Vbs9.jpg

• 1 month later...

Same issue:

3 rounds on a survival, 3 relics lost without anything to show for it. (no prime parts, affinity, various mission rewards or pickups) It's frustrating when you're kicked into migration and all progress is lost. (I'm not sure it was a player actively quitting, everyone was heading to extraction and before the 4th got there, migration!) The real funny thing is that like the OP said, the relic choice was popping up as we were hitting extraction. As the migration happened, got the mission finish screen over the top of the extracting animation, with lotus saying "you are near a relic" like the mission was just starting. Very mixed up state until it finally sorted out to take me out of the mission.

Anyway, I'm agreeing with everyone here that it's frustrating. Giving the information to hopefully help with a fix.

just happen to me on a fissure (interception) the guy quit a wave 3 (end wave not choose to continue) but he was the host so 

we were stuck at choose relic screen, and not able to continue the game.

2 gold loot 3 relic just not in my inventory cause "hey it's not that important, it's just a farming game, you will farm more." 

f*ck that sh*t i'm out for today. 

ps : i got several host migration problem like mobs getting stuck in pack at their spawn on mission such hydron - sedna (defense) or so plz DE fix it ....

So I wanted to get back on here and note that DE restored the lost rewards in game. I got a notice from my inbox there and got the items. They did this the next day, so they were fast. Very responsive and appreciate their commitment. Thank you DE!

• 1 month later...