Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No points from pacifism Defect

(PSN)SaintRain459

I just got done playing probably about an hour to an hour and a half of mission three of the event and I didn't get my points. Now me and my squad had 624 points by the end of the mission and I thought, "sweet, now I'll have the 2000 points I needed to start the clan part." 

But the game said nope and the server said it failed to connect me so it kicked me out and said, "you're a biscuit." 

I do hope this gets resolved soon because it seems that many other people aren't getting their points either. I certainly don't want to waste more time trying to get back the points I should have had already. It's just a load of biscuits. 

I have seen a large amount of players who are dying while there team extracts not getting any points and sometime no rewards at all.  I had extracted 105 people and died and my team immediately went to extraction and I got all exp and loot but no points towards defect.  I should have gotten around 400 points.  Others people are only on second death and team is at extraction and their getting nothing. I spent an hour  or more and this run would have been my personal best and I lost it. 

Edited by (XB1)NikkiRevenge85