Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Fortress Caches change

FallenSand

Hello,

I have a simple Idea for the Kuva Fortress Caches:

• They should have a Kuva Tile Model, like the Orokin ones
  • They should have some kind of extra drops, maybe even kuva, unique for that kind of mission
  • A little buffed, why should I even search them if I could do ez af missions where I get the same drops

Yeah, really basic Ideas but they should be added, the first one is probably not a priority but it would be cool :) [Actually it could help hiding them if you make them so they fit in the environment.]

I really love the Kuva-Fortress missions but there aren't really many reasons to play them. Still I play them alot because I love to discover new things and this tileset is just great, you should make more out of it!

Edited by FallenSand

23 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

What?

Orokin Sabotage runs. Getting all three resource caches used to yield several Prime parts per run (usually), which was quite nice for a non-endless mission. Too bad the feature was destroyed along with Void Towers. 

Edited by Reifnir

1 hour ago, FallenSand said:

Lol I wish but I was dumb on that one and mixed them together with, I think, reinforced orokin containers. I edited it out. damn

I've seen these containers in random missions. First seen it in the Void when I started playing, since then I've seen it little under ten times while running around. Just listen for the same sound as caches in Sabotage missions.

Another non-Hall of Ascension special room features spinning devices which play music from the Orokin Void. A terminal causes singing to arise from pressure plates around the room. (There are 3 platforms, 2 of which have 3 pressure plates, and 1 with 2 pressure plates.) Pressure plates light up a blueish color when their note is being sung. Stepping on the plates so as to successfully repeat the five notes, in order, without mistakes, will cause the melody to replay and the room to be filled with whispers. In another part of the room where ghostly audience members sit, an Orokin Container will then phase into being, which contains over a thousand credits and occasionally a built Forma.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Orokin_Moon