Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simulacrum Challenge lvl 145 Battalysts.

SenariousNex

Hello

I know you love killing and army in zero point three seconds flat. But can you do it against Sentients?

Challenge Issued!

- Defeat 20 x Battalysts level 145 in under two minutes.

You may use any setups, mods or weapons.

Good luck and tell me how it goes, post videos :)

P.S. if you are not MR23 yet, try fighting at the highest level you can spawn, and tell me how long it took you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Winner - Voidforged - 1 Minute 57 Seconds With Excalibur Prime

2nd Winner - SeaUrchins - 35 Seconds With Chroma and Galatine Prime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ImndYXDfGc

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

My own take on the challenge with Chroma + Venka Primes. 42 seconds

Edited by SenariousNex

9 minutes ago, SenariousNex said:

Hello

I know you love killing and army in zero point three seconds flat. But can you do it against Sentients?

Challenge Issued!

- Defeat 20 x Battalysts level 145 in under two minutes.

You may use any setups, mods or weapons.

Good luck and tell me how it goes, post videos :)

P.S. if you are not MR23 yet, try fighting at the highest level you can spawn, and tell me how long it took you.

It's literally impossible due to damage scaling but without the use of ivara and cover lethality.

Edited by ShaneKahnnigan17

2 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

EB Excalibur with Naramon and Blind should also work

I have completed this with a few different frames but Excal is definitely not one of them, I would love to see this.

4 minutes ago, maj.death said:

Banshee Sonar lets you one shot em... Atlas lets you stone em and take your time.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)psycofang said:

Chroma 

Tigris prime

They all die in 1 duplex shot per sentient.

7 minutes ago, ShaneKahnnigan17 said:

It's literally impossible due to damage scaling but without the use of ivara and cover lethality.

So many suggestions, would LOVE to see them in action and would also like to see that Tig build IF that works.

Just now, SenariousNex said:

I have completed this with a few different frames but Excal is definitely not one of them, I would love to see this.

So many suggestions, would LOVE to see them in action and would also like to see that Tig build IF that works.

Ill post a vid in a bit im currently waiting for toukiden 2 to finish downloading.

28 minutes ago, (PS4)joshw1400 said:

You forgot Gas 

Sentients are immune to DoT procs.

59 minutes ago, (PS4)joshw1400 said:

You haven't lived till you fought lvl 145 Tomb Guardians

Considering that they have well-telegraphed attacks, no adaptation mechanic, no immunity to procs (IIRC), and refuse to attack invisible targets (IIRC)... that sounds much, much easier.

49 minutes ago, SortaRandom said:

Considering that they have well-telegraphed attacks, no adaptation mechanic, no immunity to procs (IIRC), and refuse to attack invisible targets (IIRC)... that sounds much, much easier.

The rocks they throw at you one shot and don't forget they multiply. Try without the invisibility.

Edited by (PS4)joshw1400

18 minutes ago, (PS4)joshw1400 said:

Try without the invisibility.

Literally any high-leveled enemy can be made difficult if we're given a strict "no-cheesing" rule. My point is that Tomb Guardians are hilariously weak compared to Sentients, and are no more challenging than any other level 145 heavy unit.
Bombards are more menacing than they are.

Source: Just cheesed through, like, 640 miniature golems in the simalcrum without taking damage.

Edited by SortaRandom

52 minutes ago, DrBorris said:

A challenge like this isn't hard, there is no skillful way to beat it. The only way to out-cheese being one-shot is by cheesing yourself.

But the question is: Do you have enough cheese? 

I think not. You ain't got the cheese.

Edited by SenariousNex