[DE]Aidan

Riven Reward for "Octavia's Anthem"

Oh cool, thanks for the info! This is a real nice addition. Glad to have you as part of the team as well~

• Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, [DE]Aidan said:

Octavia’s blueprint will be awarded upon quest completion

So parts will be additional grind ? Like Atlas, Nidus...

• Upvote 42

Just now, Myscho said:

So parts will be additional grind ? Like Atlas, Nidus...

Correct, parts will come later. The quest awards only the main BP

• Upvote 18

Wait, so the riven mod is only given out if you purchase Octavia with plat or is her BP and the riven given as quest rewards?

Edited by Reidmaster
  • Upvote 12

Im confused, so do we get a bonus veiled riven if we complete the quest? or just to people who buy her with platinum from market?

If its only for the people who buy her from the market then its not cool, there are lots of people who cant buy platinum and trying to get a riven out of the sorties everyday but get an another sculpture or lens...

• Upvote 21

Salutations @[DE]Aidan !It will be of upmost pleasure to get to know you aswell :D 

...That's great news,While I will be playing the quest,I imagine many will be eager to try Octavia as soon as possible...so yeah,cheers

Kisses,hugs and coffee mugs

Edited by UnknownCoffeeRebel
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, (PS4)ThatPersonInMars said:

Im confused, so do we get a bonus veiled riven if we complete the quest? or just to people who buy her with platinum from market?

If its only for the people who buy her from the market then its not cool, there are lots of people who cant buy platinum and trying to get a riven out of the sorties everyday but get an another sculpture or lens...

it is for only people who buy it from the market 

sure fire way to generate plat sales 

• Upvote 3

ya im always happy to help those in need. just put in a good word for me at DE <3

• Upvote 1

If you buy Octavia from market, you'll get pistol riven with it.

I just want to say, lol.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, [DE]Aidan said:

For players who decide to play through “Octavia’s Anthem” and acquire her that way, this is business as usual: Octavia’s blueprint will be awarded upon quest completion. However, an alternative quest reward has been assigned for players who are eager to add Octavia to their collections before finishing the quest.

Just to clarify, those who do only the quest to obtain Octavia get just her blueprint.  However, if you purchase Octavia prior to quest completion and do the quest anyway, then you get a free Riven mod?

This feels a bit punishing to those who wish obtain her the (what some might consider) proper way.  Doing the quest and purchasing her does nothing but give you two copies of her bp, but because you spent time and platinum, "for this warframe only" you get a riven out of the deal?

Weird.  But okay.  Welcome.

Edited by Xekrin
  • Upvote 21

Just now, Husla said:

If you buy Octavia from market, you'll get pistol riven with it.

I just want to say, lol.

now they should just do that for nidus quest and well be set...just one of those things since for people who dont buy her we get her as  the reward so whats the point of doing the quest if you already have her...problem solved.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, [DE]Aidan said:

Correct, parts will come later. The quest awards only the main BP

I just hope it isn't as bad as Mesa or Nidus.

• Upvote 14

Just now, Xekrin said:

Just to clarify, those who do only the quest to obtain Octavia get just her blueprint.  However, if you purchase Octavia prior to quest completion and do the quest anyway, then you get a free Riven mod?

yes 

So...spend 250p (or potentially more) on something farmable, and get a veiled pistol riven which normally go for 50p or less?

That sounds like a good incentive. To spend my plat in the Trading channel as usual.

• Upvote 13

Nice to meet you Aidan! Thanks for this juicy bit of info for those with wallets at the ready. I look forward to Octavia and her Anthem, this muse piques my interest and I know the quest will be great (after Glast Gambit, Warframe was good but quest was a little too repetitive, hope you guys have learned from that).

Update Hype!!

• Upvote 4