Riven Reward for "Octavia's Anthem"

Hello Tenno,

In keeping with tradition, our new Warframe, Octavia, will be released soon with her very own quest! For players who decide to play through “Octavia’s Anthem” and acquire her that way, this is business as usual: Octavia’s blueprint will be awarded upon quest completion. However, an additional quest reward has been assigned for players who are eager to add Octavia to their collections before finishing the quest.

If you purchase Octavia outright before completing the “Octavia’s Anthem” quest, you will earn a Veiled Secondary Riven mod when you complete her quest. We work very hard to deliver impactful and engaging quests to our Tenno, and we want everyone to experience them regardless of whether you plan to craft the Warframe or purchase her with Platinum!

Thank you!       

P.S… hello! I am [DE]Aidan, a new member of the Community team here at Digital Extremes. I'm just finishing up my internship and will be joining [DE] full time this Summer. I would like to retroactively and preemptively thank everyone who has ever taxied and will ever taxi me through alerts, events, the Index, boss battles etc. You are all the greatest. Look forward to working with you all in the coming months!

Im confused, so do we get a bonus veiled riven if we complete the quest? or just to people who buy her with platinum from market?

If its only for the people who buy her from the market then its not cool, there are lots of people who cant buy platinum and trying to get a riven out of the sorties everyday but get an another sculpture or lens...

1 minute ago, (PS4)ThatPersonInMars said:

Im confused, so do we get a bonus veiled riven if we complete the quest? or just to people who buy her with platinum from market?

If its only for the people who buy her from the market then its not cool, there are lots of people who cant buy platinum and trying to get a riven out of the sorties everyday but get an another sculpture or lens...

it is for only people who buy it from the market 

sure fire way to generate plat sales 

17 minutes ago, [DE]Aidan said:

For players who decide to play through “Octavia’s Anthem” and acquire her that way, this is business as usual: Octavia’s blueprint will be awarded upon quest completion. However, an alternative quest reward has been assigned for players who are eager to add Octavia to their collections before finishing the quest.

Just to clarify, those who do only the quest to obtain Octavia get just her blueprint.  However, if you purchase Octavia prior to quest completion and do the quest anyway, then you get a free Riven mod?

This feels a bit punishing to those who wish obtain her the (what some might consider) proper way.  Doing the quest and purchasing her does nothing but give you two copies of her bp, but because you spent time and platinum, "for this warframe only" you get a riven out of the deal?

Weird.  But okay.  Welcome.

Edited by Xekrin
Just now, Husla said:

If you buy Octavia from market, you'll get pistol riven with it.

I just want to say, lol.

now they should just do that for nidus quest and well be set...just one of those things since for people who dont buy her we get her as  the reward so whats the point of doing the quest if you already have her...problem solved.

Nice to meet you Aidan! Thanks for this juicy bit of info for those with wallets at the ready. I look forward to Octavia and her Anthem, this muse piques my interest and I know the quest will be great (after Glast Gambit, Warframe was good but quest was a little too repetitive, hope you guys have learned from that).

Update Hype!!