Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth: simple change

Davolution

Heyo!

So, i dont like when you kill an enemie and then another one walks by and getting in "alert mode" when he spotting the corpse. Then when you kill the alerted enemie your stealthbonus is gone, but why? They just notice someone is dead but not who killed him or from where and a silent kill is a silent kill or not?

Would be much cooler when only enemies that already saw you, braking your stealthbonus. And after they get alerted they can see you pretty far, so its not that unfair for the enemie.

But like now it feels kinda useless to play stealth anyway, its much too hard to keep your stealthbonus on 500% or even getting to 500%.

When this modification first came to warframe some months ago it was really a pain for stealth leveling, so I feel ya'.
But the changes makes sense you know? Ok, the enemie did not saw you, but someone just died next to it and of course he'll get alerted, because he'll be the next one to die.
So, for stealth leveling I normally use Ivara/Equinox [night], put everyone to sleep and start the killing, they'll not notice if everyone is asleep/dead :D

19 hours ago, Sanngridr said:

Forgot to say: then it's pretty easy to maintain the 500% bonus if you put everyone to sleep before you start the killing :]

yeah i know its pretty easy with ivara, but its boring after a while and i want to lvl up frames with stealth, that is impossible after the "stealthnerf" i would call it.

So i would realy like to do stealth with every frame, not only the easy way i mean before the update came out you could use a onehit weapon with a silncemod and then go lvl up your frame easy, fast and much fun, not like now where you have to go in a high lvl surv with ur lvl 0 frame and go camping, kinda boring for me.

i think DE should add telegraph lines to show their line of sight and sight range once they do that its a matter of using weapons that disintegrate bodies for the extra careful stealth. once alerted that enemies telegraph lines disappears and he becomes aware of the entire room. enemies should not be able to notice a body from across the room. if one enemy is alerted the entire room should not be. this gives room to add more mechanics to enemies like once alerted after 10s they call out to others in that room and alert the room and only that room. if alerted state for too long they turn the alarm on.