Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QUIET! Lotus

Lurklet

Could we please get a way to mute the Lotus?

I used to love her when I started out the game, but now she is in general just really annoying to listen to. I am tired of having to constantly listen to her tell me stuff I already know, like a never ending tutorial. I beg of DE and the community to make this happen!

I only need one crazy personality to talk to me! Ordis <3

On 22/03/2017 at 3:14 AM, Maicael said:

If you haven't already, under audio options there's a toggle for "Enable Hint Transmissions" which should get rid of a number of the repetitive and basic transmissions the Lotus does throughout missions.

Does this stop Lotus talking about reactant like it's some kind of super addictive drug?

On 2017/3/22 at 11:28 AM, Vademar306 said:

how dare you insult the lotus, any insult to her is a direct one to DE Rebecca!

Lotus is a sentient who is still hiding things from us, and Rebecca publicly called us losers a while ago. Duh.

There is the problem of overrating the difficulty of the mission, e.g. mobile defense missions are always "against odds" even when it's only another peaceful walk.

Perhaps changing the dialog to correspond with the situation would be helpful

Edited by BakaDatum

17 hours ago, BakaDatum said:

There is the problem of overrating the difficulty of the mission, e.g. mobile defense missions are always "against odds" even when it's only another peaceful walk.

Perhaps changing the dialog to correspond with the situation would be helpful

Yerh that is kinda what I mean, plus I am very tired of hearing the same dialog over and over again, or well Lotus' to be more precise. It's not that I hate her, she had just kinda become obnoxious after having played the game for as long as I have.

Lotus, I know what happens. I know how this work. I don't need to know if they have seen me. Yes I know my relic will be opened when the mission ends. I know.... I know... I know.

Bless Lotus, she is a cool character, so don't get me wrong. I'm just very tired of the constant bombardment of notifications I honestly haven't needed for the longest time.

23 hours ago, Lurklet said:

Lotus, I know what happens. I know how this work. I don't need to know if they have seen me. Yes I know my relic will be opened when the mission ends. I know.... I know... I know.

Just think of it as part of her characteristics of being space mum, I guess