Japanese Wind God Frame

Taiyuin-Fujin-Dsc3719.jpg

Health: 100 (150 at Rank 30)

Power: 200 (300 at Rank 30)

Armor: 500

Shields: 200 (300 at Rank 30)

Speed: 0.7

Passive Ability: Paperweight

Fūjin floats off the ground, making him unable to be knocked down. Knockdowns instead send Fūjin flying into the environment, bouncing off enemies and launching others into the environment.

1. Seal, Bag of Winds

Fūjin absorbs recently dead enemies into his Bag when he passes by them, converting leftover lifeforce into winds. The Gusts accumulated this way grant Fūjin faster overall movement, Health Regeneration, and faster Revive speed.

Statistics: Pulls all recently dead enemies "essence" within a 10/15/20/25/30m radius of Fūjin into the Bag. Fūjin is unable to perform other abilities while this is active.

Gusts: Meter (like Nidus's) split in 7 increments. 25 enemies fill 1 increment. Every Increment filled grants a stacking 5% increase to Health Regen, Overall Movement Speed, and Revival Speed (Applys to both Fūjin and Allies). When 7 Increments are filled, the stat effected changes (1st Health Regen, 2nd Movement Speed, 3rd Revival Speed)

2. Gluttony, Bag of Winds

Fūjin's Bag of Winds explodes, plastering nearby enemies with pieces of the Bag. Reassembles upon reactivation, pulling enemies tagged inside. Reactivating Gluttony sends these enemies out like projectiles, exploding upon Impact.

Statistics: 100% Impact upon activation. Enemies can be captured for 10/15/20/25/30 seconds. Enemies launched from reactivation explode with 100% Blast Status. Deals 125/175/225/275/325 damage

3. Void of Life, Bag of Winds

Fūjin plants the open Bag of Winds into the ground, absorbing the air around it. This creates a vacuum, for which all elemental Status effects dissipate and projectiles stop. Enemies float inside the effected area, unable to fire.

Statistics: Creates the effect Corpus ships have when the windows are broken. Has a 10/15/20/25/30 meter AoE for which enemies are pulled into it.

4. Great Expanse, Bag of Winds

Fūjin swallows the Bag of Winds, popping it inside him. Fūjin expands to become a massive wrecking ball, bouncing off the environment, crushing enemies beneath him. Gust escaping Fūjin's mouth causes Slash damage, increasing in damage the smaller Fūjin gets.

Statistics: Fūjin uses all Gust accumulated to power this ability, setting the Gust back down to 0. To help his team, the Gust effects are spread among allies for a short period depending on the User's duration stat. Enemies crushed take 200/250/300/350/400 Impact damage when Fūjin crushes them. Enemies hit by escaping Gust from Fūjin's mouth deals 200 base Slash damage, increasing to a max of 400.

Explanations:

Frame Characteristics:
Fūjin is a portly, floating frame. Movement abilities are encouraged, as his regular speed is very low.

Paperweight:

I designed this ability to compliment Fūjin in general combat. Knockdown is a pretty annoying thing players have to deal with, sometimes being the thing that gets you killed in high level activities. To give him a unique function, yet still hinder the player in a semi helpful way, I made him bounce around like a deflating balloon, knocking over targets and bouncing others into the environment. He's dodging damage, but he's still effected in a semi-negative way.

If anyone has suggestions on changes to how this frame can function, feel free to leave them down in the comment section.

Edited by (PS4)GamingGuerilla14
Completely changed the 1. Rolled over 2nd Passive into the 1. 4 now drains Gust accumulated.

Okay a brisk overview

ready go!

stats are 3x multiplicative from their bases when at max level.  So tweaking those numbers makes it better.  Armor does not grow as a frame ranks up, Valkyr has 600 armor while unranked and max rank.  (A brief trip to the wiki confirms this)

2 passives can be hard to code in, but ability variety can be godsend.  Leaving his floaty nature as his prime passive and his second passive a replacement for one of his abilities 

his 1 is good crowd control and decent damage

the use of the bag for the other three abilities makes him feel static and uninteresting.  We have zephyr, queen of the skies.  What would I get playing this frame over her?

anyway I don't have a real opinion other than be a little more dynamic.  I can't say how you should be more dynamic, but tinker until it feels right.  I'll support you along the way 

26 minutes ago, BlackDiamondAce said:

Okay a brisk overview

ready go!

stats are 3x multiplicative from their bases when at max level.  So tweaking those numbers makes it better.  Armor does not grow as a frame ranks up, Valkyr has 600 armor while unranked and max rank.  (A brief trip to the wiki confirms this)

2 passives can be hard to code in, but ability variety can be godsend.  Leaving his floaty nature as his prime passive and his second passive a replacement for one of his abilities 

his 1 is good crowd control and decent damage

the use of the bag for the other three abilities makes him feel static and uninteresting.  We have zephyr, queen of the skies.  What would I get playing this frame over her?

anyway I don't have a real opinion other than be a little more dynamic.  I can't say how you should be more dynamic, but tinker until it feels right.  I'll support you along the way 

Thank you for the help on the base stats. I'll work on that when I get more time to.

Took your advice on making the 2nd passive an ability. Will roll the damage of the previous 1 into another ability.

My vision for Fūjin is mostly based off his mythological basis. He held the world's wind in his Bag, so I based every ability on that concept. I'll keep the Bag in each ability, but I'll take your advice by making it more dynamic and interesting in how it's used in each ability.