Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9: Vor's Revenge

[DE]Rebecca

Ok I have two things to say about this update. 1) The levels for the regions are to high that now maps I hade an easy time getting by are now impossible. And 2) Why do the Aura artifacts take up mod slots? Because of this I now cant use any of mine because I am using all my mod slots and I don't have any Orokin Reactors or even platinum to get one to even upgrade my warframe. Please change these back to how they were in the last update I would much appreciate it. Thank you.

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Rebecca, July 13, 2013 - Trolling
Hidden by [DE]Rebecca, July 13, 2013 - Trolling

Words wouldn't be enough. Here, have an image.

2wfHXjU.png

Like it or not, Onfi was always a source of truth and unbiased observation masqueraded with arrogance and cynicism. I had high hopes (and still do...I guess) for DE and it's devoted fans. Maybe the future holds better things.

See you guys next update.

well this update doesn't seem too bad for now, the 1 problem i'm having is resources. the only resource i can find on ANY planet is morphics, ferrite and poly bundles. might need a hotfix for the resource drops, as for increasing the drop rate on alloy plate again, i don't think it was needed as i have over 23k alloy plates with nothing to spend it on.

on a side note, an increased drop rate on neurodes would be appreciated.

Edited by chunky123

I don't like the aura mode system I liked how we had a free card that applied to every warframe and now it sucks &#!. Its because when do you have an increase pistol ammo on a waframe it should have gone to your secondary weapon not your warframe. Now it has a polarity slot that  makes it even worse there's very little that u can put in that slot.I think it should have gone back like it was before because its not worth having it .I did like that you can level it up besides that it sucks.    

I don't like the aura mode system I liked how we had a free card that applied to every warframe and now it sucks &#!. Its because when do you have an increase pistol ammo on a waframe it should have gone to your secondary weapon not your warframe. Now it has a polarity slot that  makes it even worse there's very little that u can put in that slot.I think it should have gone back like it was before because its not worth having it .I did like that you can level it up besides that it sucks.    

the update was nice til i found out you basically made it harder for us to use artifacts at the cost for  using up points to customize our warframes the way  we want , Are u $&*&*#(%&? Do you guys smoke crack? As for the Nova whats with the $&*&*#(%& egg shaped head.......

I was burning through the t1 keys I got from login, found that obstacle course treasure room with several stages, a falling wall, lasers everywhere, and the two rings of containers. After looting, I ran out to the upward waterfall to exit only to find all the exits were sealed shut with no way to open them.

Is there a new way to exit the big treasure room? I had to quit since I was stuck.

Edit:

That treasure room seems to be indicated by a big elevator now. The new rooms are pretty cool.

Edited by Rand0mNumbers

I don't see a problem with having credit and resources available. This is a pve oriented game. If people want to just pay their way to their weapons, then let them. It'll only mean if I join whatever mission they're on, said mission will be easier. *shrugs*

My main beef is with the new aura system. I'm effectively weakened by it, and need to use a cash shop item to fix the problem. That's. Bad.

To add, this arua system ends up ruining customizeability. Remember how consumers love choices? Welp, now that's one less choice for them to enjoy. Not smart.

Edited by SoulEchelon

Not only are the changes to the artifacts unwanted and horribly player unfriendly... but are you SERIOUS? The polarities are all screwed up to boot! I dunno, I'd like energy syphon on my ember and mag but TOO BAD ME, I get to pick from polarized steel charge or rifle amp! This is the first time I've ever honestly thought you wanted to go pay to win, because forma's are now REQUIRED, all my frames have been effecitvely weakened, and on top of the formas I'd need to relevel all my frames when I was satisfied where most were for now JUST to use artifacts that are HORRIBLY POLARIZED FOR THE FRAMES. This update was so promising, but I am simply ANGRY right now.

Edited by RichterLocke

OMG!

I like new stuff, but when I try the first Boss and I die in Solo mode I was like WTF!?

I'm dying with the first Boss and I did Frost Boss alone!!!

What's happening??? This is must Harder now! Before I kill 1rst Boss with 2 arrows, now I just don't kill him xD

PLSS CHANGE THE DIFFICULTY!!!

Thanks for now!

Ice