Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9: Vor's Revenge

[DE]Rebecca

My fellow Tenno and I were wondering why so many morphics were dropping, and then polymer bundles, and now we realize.... For some reason all maps have Mercury's drops...  And some of the images are all fuzzy.  We still have a TON to explore in this update and thanks for all the work guys!  There is fun stuff to do everywhere!  Added a Koi Pond in our dojo already! 

While I'm liking the update, there are some things I'm fairly disappointed with:

-Galactic map color: I love the new galactic map and the stage dioramas, but the color choice was absolutely terrible. It is impossible to tell which unlocked stage has been cleared or not. The regular blue (completed) and yellow (not cleared yet) were fine as it was.

-Auras: Ugh, I liked the way the old artifacts worked. It applied to all warframes, and had more freedom to it. Now it just works like regular mods, that drains mod capacity, doesn't universally work with warframes like the artifacts, comes with a polarity slot that will penalize you if you want to use another Artifact/Aura if it doesn't have the same polarity. This forces you to use formas, and I don't think that would still be enough to save mod space.

-Lens flare on arsenal menu: This happened sometime after update 8. It really gets in the way when customizing colors, making it difficult to select the right color you want.

The rest of the update is fine as far as I know, but you know what they say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

EDIT: Added more info

Edited by Nightzard

Well that's what you get when you rush the devs into releasing an update :P Hope the bugs get fixed soon.. but the devs should get a good night sleep first :D

Edited by Jade_

Maybe Im missing something , but I'm finding it harder to find squads. I have to got to a planet then scroll over every location to see if someone is there..... WTH. Previously you could see a number next to the location and then join that squad, this means I spend most my time looking for available games..... cmon major uncool.

Summary of Update 9:

1. Artefacts ruined. (Maxed Energy Siphon now burns 9 mod slots (or 4 + a Forma + re-leveling to 30) and accomplishes less than it did when it took up ZERO mod slots and no Forma)

2. Raptor's already broken.

3. Resources now 'available for platinum' at completely OBSCENE prices.

4. Dojos are much better though, thanks for that.

So please let us know when the game is playable again and the new content is usable.

Edited by Alkira

I'm sure I am one of the many when I voice my discontent toward the new aura system. I feel that one of two things could make it better.

1: Take away the polarities. We can choose our own at this point. Additionally you could make them cost no Mod Capacity.

2: Make them more effective. In example, energy siphon for one needs to be upgraded, and two needs Mod Capacity, but at max rank just barely surpasses the effectiveness it held in the artifact system, the same goes for other artifacts. Alternatively you can greatly increase the effectiveness of these auras but make them only affect oneself.

This is just a thought I had, give it consideration.

Also, I would greatly appreciate being able to see where team mates are voting again. Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I find it really debilitating at the present.

Edited by Mikalina

My biggest complaint right now...is the aura system. I will NEVER use them now. Put it back the way it was, or rethink this idea completely. Many of us have setup our frames the way we like them, with certain mods at certain costs. I have no way to use an aura unless I scrap a mod and rerank it.

ADDITIONS:

• New Weapon – Grineer Shotgun “Sobek”
  • New Weapon – Tenno Throwing stars “Hikou”
  • Series II Warframe Alt Helmets: 14 new Warframe Helmets (1 for each Warframe including NOVA)
  • Avatar packs for all Season II helmets.
  • New color picker for the French Holiday!
  • New Resource and Credit bundle options added to the Market.

Just a heads up I have updated my thread here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/34909-dear-tenno-market-prices-sales-platinum-rates-and-a-market-guide-updated-130713/ with all the new items. I will do more with it later on.

Edited by Toko

I don't appreciate my image being removed while others remain. You don't like the truth? Stop ruining your game.

Let's not be known for the company that can't allow bad reviews...I even told you how much respect I have towards warframe, yet you haven't failed to disappoint me with your lack of marketing/business ethics. You misinterpret my constructive criticism as trolling. Tell Steve to fire the monkeys working in support, so they can get real changes done before warframe flops even harder.

Edited by Onfi

• Improved color tinting on Ash’s smoke armband—more subtle.

color selected no longer appears, either on the arm or smockscreen. It is perhaps too subtle, I had a smoked black color before: '(

Apart from that, the update is just awesome. New Bladestorm is great

Edited by Vekthor

i didn't think i would ever say this but the game is getting worse and better at the same time good news first. the planet system  grate colors on the guns better' but colors on some warframes suck like ash's new smoke color. that one free card slot is now gone bad news for  how used energy siphon a lot. aura system not worth having its stupid did like how u can level it up besides that it sucks. I like most of it its just small parts that make a big difference that make the game terrible there's lot more but i cant say it all.