Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9: Vor's Revenge

[DE]Rebecca

updater with Nova image on it ...Oh finally another good looking female warframe beside Nyx... aaaand it has zombie Popeye forearms and  turkey neck  :(

seriously whats up with that art design guy, why is he making females in this game looking like poultry and shellfish?

Thank you for an fantastic patch.

Your Dojo Prices are way to cheap now.

Please at least double or triple the price for the second tier Dojo parts.

We basically had one person who was able to build the first 3-4 rooms right away with out help.

I like the fact that now you can upgrade the newly called aura's which is something that I kinda always wished for. But on the negative side you no longer see what your other teammates have and therefore can't change it if your lacking in something else. Not sure of they gave extra points slots for this feature which is something that I think they should if they didn't.

You can no longer see how many squads are active and where there at in the planets which is lame. Now I just kinda got to see and wait while looking at some stupid picture. Ok so I guess in the HotFix if you put your cursor over the planet you'll see if squads are there but I liked it the other way where it showed it for the entire view.

Also if your new to the game and looking for a certain material the planets no longer show the name of the materials at all which needs to be changed. All it shows is the icon. What's wrong DEV's, you couldn't put some text underneath each icon?

When you click on a certain planet it doesn't always show what kind of mission or faction or level it is.

Still no Sentinel Shield/HP bars which is something it NEEDS!!!! Helloo.

Also sometimes the planets names will disappear and you have to exit completely out of the game and restart to get them back.

Match making still sucks like it always has. Now you'll get in a group but it doesn't count down launch and your just stuck there. You guys need to do more testing on this patches before you put them out cause this patch is just junk.

Also some of the containers and lockers that should open don't. You'll be standing at a locker that's green and it won't open no matter how much you stand there hitting X. And the containers are the same even shooting them up close or at a distance won't open em if though it clearly shows you should be able to.

Here's another OLD bug that you guys can't seem to fix and that's on extermination missions where there's at least 1 mob left over that you can't get to. This time he was behind a RED DOOR? WTF

So far that's all I can say about this update. I know there's suppose to be something about Clan Dojo's but honestly I think it's just a stupid idea which the exception of making Clan weapons. The whole PvP dojo just adds nothing to the game itself. It's just something there that doesn't offer you anything to the main game. Maybe call this game WarFrame The HotFix

Edited by Customer

Bugs I've experienced (regarding the Dojo):

you can't speed up the building process

-> we lost approx. 10k circuits, 48k credits, 4 formas and 50k salvage as a result of the reactor being "overfilled" due to the update and simply started to build itself right away.

i am unable (also my friend) to donate the last 1 salvage for a T-shaped connector (we have 1,950 / 1,951 now and can't fill it up to the limit)

I did like the new map and the mission wait screen.

What I didnt like was the WHITE FLARES coming from Frost's arms, in the menus and lobby. It's hurting my eyes, really.

I hope in a next patch the devs reduce the brightness in these flares, because they are too bright in relation to the rest of the screen.

Vor is awesome now. I love fighting him. Oh and for all the people complaining about bugs, It's a fresh new update, there are always bugs that's why each big update comes with smaller ones down the road to fix these bugs before the next big update. It's open beta and you play for free.

CALM YOUR %$#!

Vor is awesome now. I love fighting him. Oh and for all the people complaining about bugs, It's a fresh new update, there are always bugs that's why each big update comes with smaller ones down the road to fix these bugs before the next big update. It's open beta and you play for free.

CALM YOUR $*!

its not really complaining as the devs wouldnt be able to find all these issues and bugs for ages if not for the players that post them. the smaller patches wouldnt come fast enough to keep their player base happy. so plz think b4 u post rubbish

unitl yesterday i had like 114000 nano spores contributed to a cross connector, and now it seems the resource requirement is 1210 nano spores?

please don't tell me the difference is lost since this update - that took me alone a week of 8 hours per day to farm, as we only have a small clan, which was quite an achievement, if you ask me.

today, after updating the game, i was surprised that the the reactor room and our cross connector were already building, because the cross conn alone had like 15000 (from 35000) ferrite and 8000 (from 120000) nano spores missing

please don't tell me the difference are all lost - i mean the rooms weren't build before the update.

Feedback so far:

Positive:

Increased rare resource drops. Less grind more fun!

Decreased Dojo costs. Equality for small clans makes the game more appealing for a large number of players.

New tilesets. Beautiful and refreshing.

Nightmare mode. I love it! Finally some challenge is in the game again.

Can't wait to get my hands on new prime gear!

Buff to Pressure Point and True Steel.

New primary and secondary weapons. Good! Keep 'em coming!

Grineer shield lancers use Viper. That idea took you long enough. :D

Dojo customization is neat.

New artifact/aura management encourages more variety and helps to rebalance the metagame. Approved!

Mixed:

Raptor is a nice and dangerous boss. But it doesn't drop any loot.

System interface feels a little clunky. Also, you can't easily see if anyone is in your group. Not ideal but graphically neat.

New ancients look nice but i had hoped they'd be bigger.

Sounds have become better and worse but lately they have a positive trend.

Negative:

Artifacts drawing energy capacity from the suit is not ideal. But I grudgingly accept it for balancing reasons.

Why don't the grineer Troopers use their new shotgun?!

Still no system that drops circuits as a primary resource.

Still nothing to spend credits on, apart from one use inventory stuff.

Longswords still suck (from a mechanical perspective).

No buff to Shocking touch or Point Blank.

More bugz! But I'm sure after 3 more hotfixes it'll be fine.

Enjoying the update so far.

Bit annoying trying to get Nova though. Half the time the boss flies into the mountains and gets stuck so even if there are any blueprint drops, you wont be able to get them.

I've done 20+ runs on that boss today, and not a single blueprint has dropped.

overall Im loving this update,game looks sweeter (dunno why) feels a lot tougher which was badly needed,but whats this aura stuff all about.Yea I get why your doing it and Im sure one day it will be a good idea.But Im having to (yes i know I dont have to use em) comprimise my mod selection now to make room for energry syphon....once ya use syphon ya cant live without it.

Maybe this would have been better implemented with a suit level uncap so we dont have to play chess with our mods.

but im not slagging off this update,really good very impressed with what im seeing here.