Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9: Vor's Revenge

[DE]Rebecca

I have a question: where is a match lobby? Is it co-op game or not? If not, that why solo mode is so unbalanced now? If yes, I ask again: where is match lobby and user-friendly interface? How long should I wait for it? You had to make it first and only then add new color palettes on in-game store. Look at other good co-op games (Left4Dead for example) and learn, learn, learn.

PS: Mag's Crush needs a serious buff. It doesn't ignore armor now. So, it's pretty useless against high leveled enemies after you have increased difficulty. Bullet Attractor costs too much. 50 energies would be enough. Or make its explosion to stun enemies or deal more damage in power range.

PPS: But I doubt devs would even read this post. :P

Edited by AntLion

Good job on the solar system UI. Can i see what squads are where in a system at a glance again? I like grabbing pick up games and it's really quite tedious to have to scroll over every individual planet to see if it has a squad on it already. 

This update confuses me. The Devs have said on numerous occasions that they want to discourage Rushing as a playstyle. A policy I, as an Explorer, support. But with the difficulty bump, breaking the only energy regen system we had, and the majority of gamplay changes in this update, Rushing is now the only viable playstyle. I *wanted* to stop and be impressed by all the new lights and rooms, but I was too busy running like a goat on fire to try and get to the exit before I lost my last revive.

It would help making that login reward more useful all i get most of the time is xp -_- amounts that in one game i could get even more you want us to login for 7 days in a row "a lot of time playing" so i can get xp that i can get in less then 10 minutes. Make it useful PLZ reply to me and plz cause i dont want to be every day making sure i login so i can get a orokin reactor or catalyst when everyday all i get is XP -_- i have only gotten 1 reactor 2 blueprints rest discounts on platinum and XP. PLZ do something.  

Only Elite Grineer Lancers, which are "better" (from their point of view) grunts and a new (from my point of view) type of enemies. As far as I had time to gather information on them before they die, they fire salvos instead of emptying the whole magazine of their Grakata at once (like the standard Lancers - which you can still find on Mercury).

Well maybe they dont empty their BUT they buffed every soldier in the game DMG,LIFE,SHIELD all that Lech Krill has a and a lot of it + come out of nowhere when you are fighting the boss wich gets annoying.

i have been happy with the game up until now. the drop rates are terrible for everything that requires triple numbers to use.

raptor drops after two hot fixes are not drop anything anymore after 20+ ruins last night and this morning.

honestly it was fine before when he would drop something. now its just sad after a 15-20min run to get nothing.

My previous post: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/77575-update-9-vors-revenge/page-29#entry856110

MOAR COMMENTS!

1) The recent changes to the map: +5 internets for DE. I can see the names of resources, yay! The pictures are colored, yay! I can tell what missions are done and what missions aren't (blue ones aren't now, white ones are done), yay! I can see my squad members (and their loadouts!!), double yay! One thing to tweak would be to show the aura equipped, since those are party buffs. EDIT: I found a bug. Only the host can see the squad list and only while in online mode. It completely disappears when I switch to private. -1 internets until fixed :(

But, one thing in the map still annoys me. I can't see where active squads are without mousing over individual missions. This takes much more time than it should just to find active squads. So, while I could have given a 6th internet (and yay) for seeing total active squads in a planet, I have to take it back because I can't tell where exactly these squads are. Also, there is no 6, so it would actually be the 7th internet. Almost there DE! Get that 7th internet!

2) More about auras. The auras are horribly unbalanced. Rifle Amp has become the aura of choice, even on frames where that goes against the polarity, simply because of how much damage you get from it. +27% damage at max level for all rifles compared to, say 0.6 energy per second, or 0.6 health per second? The +150% ammo scavengers are kinda nice... but with rifle amp you don't need the extra ammo. Everything dies before you run out.

Steel Charge feels almost balanced with Rifle Amp, with a lower damage boost for something with infinite ammo, but Rifle Amp is 50% more effective (relative to Steel Charge's bonus) at increasing damage, which is a bit much.

Physique... 15% more hp might be useful, but that's assuming you have armor to back it up, so it's limited. Good if you're going for supertank.

Mostly, all the auras got buffed over their artifact counterparts, except Energy Siphon and Rejuvenation, which both got kicked down to uselessness.

Fixing auras would be worth about +7 internets all on its own.

Edited by Caelen

One thing I'd add to that comment is that, although the new squad status is nice, there's still one useful peice of information missing from it that you used to have... Auras.

The "old" one, used to basically just be a display of the aura cards, and that information isn't on the new one at all.

Add the Aura to the list of your arsenal please?

MOAR COMMENTS!

100% agree. Another thing that bugs me about Auras: Every frame I have (except Nyx) hast D or V polarity in his Aura slot. But of each, there are only 2 Aura mods. Everything else has - polarity. Which might be another reason, why almost everyone brings Rifle Amp.

I can't even use my beloved Enemy Radar any more, when I'm not using Nyx.

Add the Aura to the list of your arsenal please?

Oh yes. Perhaps put a miniature of the card to the right of your loadout?

Edited by Bibliothekar

All auras and aura slots for all frames must have only one polarity which has to differ from other mods. I want to be able to choose any aura for any frames.

I concur.  Part of the fun is being able to customize your warframe to fit your style of play.  Not to mention, providing a mix of buffs in a group raid as opposed to everyone having the same aura as Im sure there is a max, or at least diminishing returns.  Polarity on auras cripples the ability to customize.

You could not delete mode nightmare? It became impossible to farm something, bosses ubivat you with 2 shots, even if you're in the game a lot donatul denegsh and circulated varframe. I beg you to remove the regime once and for all, because the game is at 9 upgrade was not terribly interesting. And I did not give up just because I spent a lot of money on it.