Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9: Vor's Revenge

[DE]Rebecca

Continuing from https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/77575-update-9-vors-revenge/page-36#entry881320

:3

Comments³

1³) Auras giving bonus mod capacity: This is made of win. Energy Siphon and Rejuventation are still weak, and Rifle Amp is still strong, but this changed fixed the vast majority of the aura problem. They are now a complementary aspect of the frame that allows for the 10 normal slots to be used much more effectively. +5 internets (the 7th comes when the auras are balanced).

2³) Just before today's livestream, I saw some red text announcing it. It was very hard to read, which reminded me of this issue. Chat text is difficult to read due to both font size and chat window opacity. The font size needs to be adjustable, as well as the opacity of the chat window. I would love a way to make the chat window always visible, with a change in opacity when you hit T to start typing. These visibility options would be a large benefit to those when less then perfect eyesight or less than perfect monitors (or both!).

Was thinking, what if you guys made a "Mall" As in, a large Lobby area where everybody can meet up and just hang out, even implement shops, where you can run too for random items, I know the whole shop system we have now is cool, but say you are bringing out more customization in the future, why not have a place where you can buy separate "Costume" parts for your Warframe.. I have loads of ideas just waiting to be dug into :)

I like the idea of a communal mall like area. You could even have it as a spot for clans to spar with each other, putting resources, mods, weapons and warframes for booties. Even have community events were it's attacked by the Infested, Grineer etc.

I like how auras give extra mod points when they match polarities

I don't like how limited the aura choices are because of polarities

I like the style of new grineer map

I don't like how clicking on an alert requires backing out twice to check a different alert where previously you could just flip between them at any time

Polarities in general feel like a bad idea, they really limit your choices if you don't forma them, and considering how long it takes to get a weapon from 1 to 30 the cost:reward ratio there just plain is not worth it